Stars Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: We are glad to inform you that the Stars Polytechnic, Ota, Ogun State, is now selling the post-UTME application form for admission into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. Star Polytechnic’s post-UTME cut-off mark is 100. See the requirements and procedure to apply for the Star Poly Post UTME Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Stars Polytechnic, Ota, Ogun State, National Diploma (ND) full-time programs for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Nigerian Maritime University Okerenkoko, NMU Post UTME Form
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME Screening Form
- Gombe State University (GSU) Post UTME/DE Form
- Edo State University (EDSU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
2022/2023 ADMISSION IS ONGOING APPLY WITH OR WITHOUT A JAMB. CUT-OFF MARK OF 100
Why You Should ChooseStars Polytechnic, Ota:
- Flexible & Affordable Fees plan.
- Equipt Laboratory/ Workshop.
- Adequate Learning Environment.
- Secure Hostel Facilities.
- No Extra year.
Stars Polytechnic ND Courses
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Nautical Science
- Business Administration
Stars Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
To be eligible,
- Candidates must have participated in the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and have met JAMB minimum requirements
- Must have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), GCE O’level, or its equivalent
- Must have scored not less than 100 in the UTME exercise
- The required credit passes must include the English Language and any other subjects relevant to the course of study.
How to Apply for Stars Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Interested candidates should pick/change to Stars Polytechnic as their Polytechnic of choice at any JAMB Accredited Computer Based Test (CBT) Centres nationwide or at Star’s Polytechnic Campus, then proceed to the polytechnic website to complete the application form https://starspolytechic.com.ng/registration to commence the admission process.
For More Inquiries, Please call: 08061509740 and 08062948785
Leave a Reply