EkoUNIMED Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: The Eko University of Medical and Health Sciences (EkoUNIMED), Ijanikin, Lagos State, is now selling its post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements, cut-off marks, and how to apply for the EkoUNIMED post UTME form below.
Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences, Ijanikin, Lagos State, has announced the availability of the Application/Post UTME form for applicants seeking admission to the University for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board admits both Direct Entry (200 Level) and UTME (100 Level) applicants (JAMB).
- Atiba University Post UTME Form
- PAMO University of Medical Sciences (PUMS) Post UTME Form
- Precious Cornerstone University (PCU) Post UTME Form
- Admiralty University Post UTME Form
- KolaDaisi University (KDU) Post UTME / DE Form
EkoUNIMED Courses & Requirements
- Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) – Duration 5 or 6 years
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- BSc. in Human Anatomy
- BSc. in Medical Biochemistry
- BSc. in Human Physiology
- BSc. in Pharmacology
Duration of Programmes – 3 or 4 years
EkoUNIMED Post UTME Eligibility
The following shall be eligible for the screening:
- UTME Candidates that choose the University and possess the minimum cut-off mark.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with’ A’ Level/JUPEB Results (Sciences) minimum 10 points or
- First Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower in relevant disciplines who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
How to Apply for EkoUNIMED Post UTME Form
All qualified candidates must pay online while filling out the Application/PUTME form. Administrative fees are imposed. Each candidate must build a Profile using the University e-Portal http://ekounimed.edu.ng/applications and then produce a Payment Invoice. Payment MUST be done ONLY via the e-Portal.
NOTE: CREATION OF THE WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID
Leave a Reply