NCS Supplementary Recruitment Form Portal 2023 |vacancy.customs.gov.ng: This is to notify the general public about the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Supplementary Recruitment Application Form 2023, so all interested and qualified individuals may apply or register using the application link portal below.
Customs Supplementary Recruitment Application Portal 2023
In line with the earlier advertisement for SUPPLEMENTARY recruitment, Nigeria Customs Service has commenced the process beginning with opening the portal for applications today.
- Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Customs Service Screening Date
- Nigeria Customs Training Date and Venue
Requirement for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2023
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male.
- Applicants must be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Applicants must Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Applicants must Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Applicants must present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
How to Apply for NCS Supplementary Recruitment
All interested candidates are therefore advised to follow these steps.
- Step 1. Visit www.customs.gov.ng
- Step 2. Click on E-Services
- Step 3… Select Vacancy.
- OR visit vacancy.customs.gov.ng
The cadres will be staggered as follows: