NITDA Recruitment 2023 Form Portal | www.nitda.gov.ng: Today we will show you how you can apply for the National Information Technology Development Agency recruitment. This article contains the requirement and the starting date and most of all you need to know about the NITDA before filling out the application form online.
First and foremost I want you to understand that NITDA recruitment is completely free for all applicants that are ready to apply. On the website www.nitda.gov.ng, you can apply for NITDA jobs and get shortlisted.
Is NITDA Recruitment Out?
Presently, the NITDA 2023 recruitment form is NOT OUT but it will be accessible shortly, as the recruitment process is yet to commence. According to credible sources, NITDA will shortly begin a huge recruiting exercise, during which the portal will be available and applications will be processed. As of the time of writing this article, no closing date has been given.
- Lagos State SUBEB Recruitment
- NPC Recruitment Form
- INEC Recruitment Form Portal
- EFCC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NGC Recruitment
Now let’s proceed to the requirement for the job as this is one of the criteria used in screening applicants after the submission of documents on the application portal. it is our responsibility to show you the recruitment for you to prepare and get them ready before filling out the application form online.
NITDA Recruitment Requirement 2023
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
NITDA Recruitment Portal 2023
The NITDA recruitment portal is now open for online application submission. The official registration platform for the NITDA recruiting activity in 2023 is www.nitda.gov.ng.
The official NITDA 2023 recruitment portal is www.nitda.gov.ng, and interested and eligible individuals are recommended to begin their application process there. If you’re interested in applying, please review the entrance requirements listed below.
How to Apply for NITDA Recruitment 2023
Follow the steps outlined below to apply for the current recruitment process.
- Visit the official NITDA registration portal at www.nitda.gov.ng
- Click on the Career section page
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide and verify all the necessary information
- Submit your application