Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal: Do you wish to apply for the 2023 civil service recruitment in Akwa Ibom State? Continue reading this page if you are interested in applying for Akwa Ibom State civil service recruitment in 2023. We have supplied you with the instructions and processes for applying for Akwa Ibom State civil service recruitment.
Latest News on Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment 2023
This is to inform persons interested in applying for Akwa Ibom State civil service recruitment that the methods to apply for Akwa Ibom State civil service recruitment have been provided in this article. To apply for Akwa Ibom State civil service recruitment, follow the guidelines below.
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment
- AKSUBEB Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom Technical Teachers Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom Technical School Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
Requirements for AKS Civil Service Recruitment 2023
To be eligible for the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission recruitment in 2023, you must have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must have passed a minimum of 5 credits in O’level subjects including Maths and English language,
- To apply for the position, candidates must have an NCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc. qualification.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 22 and 35 to be considered.
- All candidates must be able to send their applications to any local government in the state.
- Candidates must have An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- A valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number is required for all candidates.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom Civil Service Recruitment 2023
Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded. Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.
Leave a Reply