AKSUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 | Akwa Ibom State SUBEB Recruitment Portal: Do you desire to work as a teacher in Nigeria as a graduate or undergraduate? If you answered yes, this is the opportunity for you. This is to notify you that the Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board is presently recruiting young graduates to replace the posts that have become vacant. You will get reliable information on how to apply for AKSUBEB Recruitment 2023 in this post. Read on for more information.
The recruitment process for the Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board has begun. Find out more about the qualifications and application procedure for the current ASKSUBEB primary education board recruitment 2023 here.
AKSUBEB Recruitment Form Portal 2023/2024
The Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board, also known as (AKSUBEB), Uyo, has announced the hiring of 3,000 teachers for public elementary schools in the state.
The official recruitment portal of the SUBEB recruiting form will be published in this material. Any candidate who submits their application to the incorrect portal will not be considered for the next round of recruitment. We also provided Akwa Ibom State Teachers daily updates to assist candidates in navigating the application process. This recruitment handbook is completely free of charge.
Furthermore, no one on our team has ever asked any of our readers to help us get hired. Furthermore, we have no affiliation with the staffing agency. If you come into touch with someone under our name, make sure you report them and take the appropriate action.
Requirements For AKSUBEB 2023 Recruitment:
You must take this part seriously if you want to be eligible for a position as a teacher with the Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board. In addition, you must have the following qualifications before applying for the Akwa Ibom SUBEB
- All appropriate and qualified candidates must have completed and passed the West African Senior Certificates (WASC) or SSCE with at least five (5) subject credits in a minimum of two sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- In addition, a National Examination Council NECO or GCE certificate with at least five (5) subject credits must include a minimum of two sittings of English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants who do not have a National Diploma (OND) must get one from a Nigerian institution that is authorized.
- All candidates must obtain the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria TRCN certificate to demonstrate that a teacher is qualified.
- Candidates with a B.Sc., HND, or NCE in any discipline must receive this certificate from a Nigerian institution that is approved.
- Holders of a Bachelor’s Degree, B.Sc., or HND must have an NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate.
- The candidate must be under the age of 35 to be considered.
- An accredited government hospital must deem the candidate mentally and physically ready for work.
- Have a passport picture taken recently
- Applicant must be willing to serve in any of the state’s municipal governments.
How To Apply for Akwa Ibom SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024
Because the recruiting procedure for the Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment Form is still ongoing, we urge all applicants to disregard any AKSUBEB advertisements they may come across. As a result, once the AKSUBEB Recruitment Official Portal is launched, this web page will be updated immediately.
All applications will be submitted to the Akwa Ibom State Board of Universal Basic Education
All candidates should thus send a typed application, including a photocopy of their respective credentials, and sent to The following:
- The Executive Chairman.
- State Universal Basic Education Board
- Akwa Ibom State.
Akwa Ibom SUBEB Recruitment Closing Date 2023
(three weeks following publication), every candidate should submit clear and well-written requests.
The most crucial thing!
All applications must be forwarded to the candidate’s Local Government Area’s Local Education Authority (LEA) (LGA).
The post of Akwa Ibom SUBEB Teachers is available for free. Do not contact or pay anyone to help you with your recruitment efforts.