DSS Recruitment 2023/2024 Form Portal | www.dss.gov.ng:Would you like to join the Department of State Service (DSS)? If so, make sure you read this post to the conclusion and have the possibility to be awarded for DSS 2023 recruitment. This post will include the DSS Recruitment Form, DSS Recruitment Recruitment Date, and everything else you will need to know about DSS Recruitment.
Department of State Service Recruitment 2023
The Department of States Security, often known as the State Security Service, is a federal organization that was founded in 1986 with the primary goal of safeguarding Nigeria from domestic threats and ensuring appropriate security. The agency is in charge of enforcing criminal laws and responding to crises across the country. DSS hires both unemployed graduates and undergraduates who want to be a part of them on a yearly basis.
- State Security Service SSS Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
DSS Recruitment Requirements 2023
This DSS Recruitment does not have an online application method. You‘ll need to compose an official letter addressed to your hometown’s government. Your local government area head or any other top official in your local government area must sign the letter. However, there are several prerequisites and criteria you must complete before applying for the Department of State Service DSS Recruitment. These are critical requirements, and you must ensure that you meet them before applying for this job opportunity.
- Before anything else, you must be a Nigerian citizen, your nationality is vital.
- Make sure you don’t have any criminal records before you start sending your application.
- Make sure you’re fit and good for yourself.
- This is for women, please don’t apply if you are pregnant.
- Please don’t apply if you find out that you have any impairment.
- The other factor to be taken into account is that DSS recruiting is available exclusively for people between 18 and 30 years of age.
- You’re owing somebody? Do not apply if yes, then.
- Graduates from a recognized institution are primarily eligible for Department of State Services (DSS) jobs.
- A BSc, HND, or NCE degree from a recognized institution is required.
- You must also meet the minimum educational criteria, which can be WAEC, NECO, GCE, or any other, but you must pass at least 5 credits, with the English language being one of them.
How to Apply for DSS Recruitment 2023
The application method is completely offline for any job opening at DSS. See the following for how to apply.
Write a formal letter with the signature of your local government council or any other high-ranking authority – Handwrite an application letter and address it to the Director-General of the Department of Social Security – Compile your findings – Obtain two recent passport photos, preferably on a colored background. Then you must submit the documents to any DSS office in your state.
Department of State Service Recruitment Registration Closing Date 2023
The registration/application deadline for DSS 2022 has not yet been declared.
If you have any questions about DSS Recruitment, please leave them in the comments section, and don’t forget to share this information by clicking the Facebook share symbol or any of the other social network sharing icons below.
When will State Security Service Recruitment 2023 Start?
Almost anybody asked inquiries on the internet every day, however now we will consider these issues accordingly, Is there a 2023 form for DSS recruitment? That is to say, the DSS recruitment is not made public from the time we received this notice to the public and we advise as such all candidates who wish to join the recruitment department to continue viewing this page as soon as possible, as soon as the Department of State Services is ready.