NCDMB Recruitment 2023 Form Portal: This article will provide you with all of the necessary details on how to apply for NCDMB Recruitment 2023. The application form is now available on the NCDMB Recruitment website. Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for the available positions by following the instructions below.
But before we show you the requirement and how to apply for the NCDMB recruitment it is vital that we give you an introduction about the agency so that you know the role that the NCDMB perform in our society most important this information will also help you to answer questions during the oral interview.
- Ibom Air Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
NCDMB Stands for the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board it was established in 2010 by the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act. NCDMB is vested with the mandate to make procedures that will guide, monitor, coordinate, and implement the provisions of the NOGICD Act signed into law on April 22, 2010.
Key functions of the Board include:
- To review, assess and approve Nigerian Content plans developed by operators.
- To set guidelines and minimum content levels for project-related activities across the oil and gas value chain.
- To engage in targeted capacity-building interventions that would deepen indigenous capabilities- Human Capital Development, Infrastructure & Facilities, Manufactured Materials & Local Supplier Development.
- To grow and manage the Nigerian Content Development Fund.
- To establish, maintain and operate the Joint Qualification System (NOGICJQS) in conjunction with industry stakeholders.
- To monitor Nigerian Content Compliance by operators and service providers. This will be in terms of cumulative spending, employment creation, and sources of local goods, services, and materials utilized on projects and operations.
- To award Certificate of Authorization for projects that comply with Nigerian Content provisions.
- To conduct studies, research, investigation, workshops, and pieces of training aimed at advancing the development of Nigerian Content.
Latest NCDMB Recruitment 2023 Updates
NCDMB Recruitment Form 2023: Do you want to work for the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB), then you should read this guide to help you apply for NCDMB’s online recruitment in 2023.
This guide is something you should value greatly because it contains all of the information you’ll need to get NCDMB jobs. So stay focused and read everything you can.
It is significant to mention, however, that the NCDMB Recruitment form has not yet been released. We’ll let you know when it’s available. To stay up to date, visit our page or the official NCDMB Recruitment Portal at www.ncdmb.gov.ng.
NCDMB Recruitment Requirements 2023
Aspirants for the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board must have one or more of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor‘s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How To Apply For NCDMB Recruitment 2023
When applying for NCDMB Recruitment 2023, there are a number of things to keep in mind. It’s critical to have the right information at the right time, which means you should visit the NCDMB Portal on a regular basis.
If you want to work for the NCDMB, follow the procedures below.
- First, you must visit the NCDMB recruitment portal by clicking this link www.ncdmb.gov.ng
- Create an account with your valid email using your mobile phone number as a password
- Chose the position that you want to apply
- Scan and Upload your Credentials
- ensure that you proofread your information before clicking the submit button for the final submission
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up–to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.