FUGUS Post UTME Form is Out: The application form for the Federal University Gusau, FUGUS post-UTME, and Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session is now available. See below for the prerequisites and how to apply for the FUGUS post-UTME form.
Is Fulokoja post UTME form out?
This is to appraise, particularly those who wish to further their education at the Federal University Gusau, and those who selected the institution as their first preference choice in the recently concluded JAMB Exam and applied for admission into undergraduate degree programs, that the FUGUS Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now available.
How much is Federal University Gusau Post UTME Form?
The Federal University Gusau FUGUS Post UTME form cost N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Federal University Gusau Post UTME & DE Eligibility
Who is eligible to apply for the FUGUS Post UTME form How do I know if am eligible for the FUGUS Post UTME form below we have given answers to these questions.
- All candidates with a JAMB Score of 160 and above and who choose the University as their first choice are eligible to attend the Aptitude Test.
- Direct Entry(DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit a National Diploma from a recognized Institution or at least scored 7 points in their NCE or IJMB results and chose the University as their First Choice,
How to Apply for FUGUS Post UTME/DE 2023
- First, you must visit http://putme.fugusreg.net.
- On the menu click on the link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for the 2023/2024 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining to you. Fill in the remaining form entries in order to generate an invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to log on using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport-size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload a photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
- You are to bring along with, you the screening slip, UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment, and original and photocopies of all your credentials that you used while filling out the online registration form.
FUGUS Post UTME Screening Date
The FUGUS Post UTME Screening Date is currently being finalized and will be released as soon as it is available.
Duration for FUGUS Post UTME Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will take place from Individual candidates’ particular time and date will be informed in due course.