FTH Ido-Ekiti School of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024 is Out: School Of Nursing – Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti, is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic Nursing program for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti, School Of Nursing form below.
This Page will give you an insight into the School of Nursing (SON) – Federal Teaching Hospital Ido-Ekiti [FTH-IDO-EKITI] Admission Form, Admission Requirements, Application Method, Fee, Entrance Examination Date, Time, Venues, and Closing Date for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
- Mater School of Nursing Afikpo Admission Form
- Edo State College of Nursing Sciences Form
- Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Post-Basic Nursing Form
- AEFUTHA School of Nursing Admission Form
Federal Teaching Hospital Ido-Ekiti School Of Nursing Admission Requirements
Candidates must possess a minimum of Five Credits in WAEC/NECO (SSCE/GCE) which must include Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for School Of Nursing Ido-Ekiti Admission Form
- Interested candidates should visit the school’s official website at www.sonidoekiti.edu.ng
- Select the Click Here to Register button
- Indicate the candidate’s Surname, Other names, GSM Phone No, and Email Address
- Click on Submit button to generate a Payment Invoice
- Follow the instructions on how to pay using any of the available options and when your payment is successful, Print your Login Pin and use it to complete your registration
- Select Log In or Complete your Registration button to input relevant data
- Print out your Exam Gate Pass Card and bring it to the exam venue
APPLICATION FEE – N11,000.00 (Eleven Thousand Naira Only).
PAYMENT CHARGE – N161.25K (One Hundred and Sixty One Naira, Twenty-Five Kobo).
As Contained on the Exam Gate Pass Card (College of Health Technology, Ijero Ekiti, Ekiti State (Ijero Ekiti is the next town to Ido Ekiti))
For more information, please click on the chat button or call 08034411513, 08073257443 between 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (Mondays to Fridays), or send your mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.