Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal: The Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment is now open as the agency seeks properly qualified people to fill open positions. Furthermore, the recruitment procedure ensures that only the most competent people are hired to work for the Ghana Revenue Authority.
As a result, the Ghana Revenue Authority is looking for qualified individuals who are committed to their vision of becoming world-class tax administration service providers. Apply now if you have what it takes to fill this role.
- Ghana Civil Service Recruitment
- Ghana Fire Service Recruitment
- US Embassy Ghana Recruitment
- Ghana Police Service Recruitment
Consequently, the Ghana Revenue Authority employs workers with varied degrees of academic credentials, talents, and experience. As a result, any suitable individuals looking for Ghana Revenue Authority jobs can always visit the Ghana Revenue website to learn about the latest job openings that best suit them.
Is Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Form Out?
The majority of prospective applicants have asked this question. Information received indicates that the Ghana Revenue Authority Application Form is not yet available. We, therefore, advise you to frequently check this website in order to be aware of the precise time and date of the Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment process.
Requirements For Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment
The Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) has issued a job advertisement seeking individuals with the following qualifications. As a result, if you want your application to be successful, make sure you meet the following prerequisites.
- Firstly, You must have a university degree in any discipline.
- Applicants must be computer-literate with excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Thirdly, applicants should also possess good communication skills, both verbal and written; knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Also, all applicants must be a citizen of Ghana
- Hold a Ghana National Identity Card
- Furthermore, applicants must be physically, mentally, and medically fit
- Most importantly, all applicants must have no criminal record.
- More so, female candidates must not be pregnant during the recruitment and during the entire training period.
- You must have good character.
How to Apply for Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment
However, the portal for collecting and submitting the Ghana Revenue Authority Application Form is no longer available. As a result, we advise all applicants to check back for Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment updates on this web page or visit the GRA Recruitment Portal at https://gra.gov.gh/ to get the most up-to-date information.
Leave a Reply