Kaduna State Civil Service Recruitment 2023 Form Portal: Are you a Nigerian who has been seeking a way to become involved in the forthcoming Kaduna State Government Civil Service (KSG) Recruitment but is unsure where to begin? This portal was created specifically for you. We can assist you by referring you to the application procedure and technique; all you have to do is follow the instructions.
The Kaduna state civil service commission employment application is done through the recruitment site www.kds-jobs.com. There are now no positions in the Civil service commission, but they will be advertised on the recruitment portal whenever they become available. Only those who have formed an account on the recruitment portal will be allowed to apply for the post, therefore once the application form has been issued, go to the recruitment portal and make an account, and keep in mind that this account may be used to apply for any open position.
Other Trending Nigeria Jobs You Can Apply
- CBN Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- Nigerian Ports Authority NPA Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- Abia State Teachers Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Requirement for Kaduna State Civil Service Recruitment
- Candidates must have passed a minimum of 5 O‘level subject credits including Maths and English language,
- To apply for the position, candidates must have an NCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc. qualification.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 22 and 35 to be considered.
- All candidates must be able to send their applications to any local government in the state.
How to apply for KadunaState Civil Service Recruitment 2023
Those who meet the requirements can apply at www. https://kdsg.gov.ng/civil-service/, which is the official Kaduna State Civil Service portal.
Following the completion of the application process, a list of shortlisted individuals will be made public. If you are chosen for the position, your name will be added to a list of active or short-listed candidates.