Gombe TESCOM Recruitment 2023 Form Portal: Do you have the desire to work with Gombe State Teachers’ Service Commission? if yes we have good news for you the Gombe State TESCOM is currently recruiting young graduates to fill in the vacant positions. sequel to this, we have gathered all the information that will grant you to be among the shortlisted candidates.
Latest on Gombe TESCOM Recruitment
The Gombe State Ministry of Education is seeking applications from adequately qualified applicants and indigenes of the state to fill vacancies as classroom instructors in the state‘s Senior Secondary Schools and Technical Colleges. read below to see the requirement and how to apply without stress.
The Gombe State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) hereby invites applications from eligible persons for 2,000 teaching appointments in the state’s Senior Secondary Schools. Vacancies are hereby advertised in the under-listed subject areas:
- English Language
- Basic science
- Social studies
- Computer studies
- Basic Technology
- French language
- Agricultural science
- Physical & Health Education
- Business studies
- Christian Religious Studies/Islamic Religious Studies
- English language
- Literature in English
- Computer Studies
- Agricultural science
- French language
- Further Mathematics
- Christian Religious Studies/Islamic Religious Studies.
Gombe TESCOM Recruitment 2023 Form Portal
Kindly note that the Gombe TESCOM application portal is tsc.gm.gov.ng Click on “portal” Do not pay money to anyone in exchange for the application form. The form is available on the portal free of charge.
The application process is easy. If you have met the requirements then you should have nothing to worry about.
Requirement for Gombe TESCOM Recruitment
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantages.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is
How to Apply for Gombe TESCOM Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of the Gombe State Teachers’ Service Commission. tsc.gm.gov.ng Click on “portal”
- Then “Click here” to apply
- Register with your surname and other names. Email address and password Validate your email address, then
- Visit the Board of Internal Revenue website http://gombe.igr.ng/ for payment at the cost of One Thousand Naira (1,000.00) Only.
- Go-to invoice
- Click Remits Invoice
- Select Revenue Head — Teachers’ Service Commission Select Revenue Sub-Head- Sales of application form for employment
- Fill the remaining fields with the appropriate information
- Make sure to use the email address during sign-up in the payer email field
- Click Submit
- The system will automatically generate RRR which you can print and take to any Bank, Cafe, or POS to make your payment
- You will receive payment confirmation in your email address Then re-login to https://www.tsc.gm.gov.ng and continue your application.