NFIU Recruitment 2023/2024 Form Portal: You will acquire insight into the NFIU Recruitment Application Form, Portal, salary structure, login, Application Form, Applicants Deadline, News, and Training. In short, you will learn everything you need to know about applying for the NFIU Recruitment as well as other career tips.
Latest on NFIU Recruitment 2023/2024
To be considered a candidate for employment or selection in the recruitment process, you must be aware of the job requirements, as well as the minimum qualifications required to participate in the exercise.
Do you have what it takes to work with NFIU? If you believe you are fully prepared and capable of applying for the NFIU (Nigerian Financial Intelligent Unit Recruitment) job, move ahead to the section below to evaluate all of the required documents and steps for applying for the position.
- NNRA Recruitment
- NGC Recruitment
- NAHCO Aviance Recruitment
- NIPC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- CPC Recruitment
NFIU Recruitment Requirement 2023
Applicants interested in working with NFIU should ensure that they meet the following requirements before being considered.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor‘s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
Is NFIU Recruitment 2023/2024 Out?
No! The Nigerian Financial Intelligent Unit NFIU Recruitment has not yet opened its application portal. To help serve you better, this page will be automatically updated with the latest information when the NFIU form is out again. You are enjoined to bookmark this page and reload it frequently. Stay good because we will be updating you soon.
How to Apply for NFIU Recruitment 2023
You will learn about the NFIU portal and how to submit your applications here. Take note of the following if you want to be successful in the upcoming NFIU Recruitment and also be among the NFIU shortlisted candidate.
- First, you must have internet access on your laptop or computer to enable you to access the portal
- Visit the NFIU Portal at www.NFIU.gov.ng
- Create an account with your valid email and phone number
- Fill in your Personal information
- Scan and upload all required documents to the portal
- Ensure that you cross-check your information is correct before clicking the submit button to submit your application.
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.