KASUPDA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal: The Kaduna State Urban Planning and Development Agency is currently recruiting qualified persons to fill in various vacant positions in the agency. read below we have outlined all the requirements for the recruitment.
The Kaduna State Urban Planning and Development Agency (KASUPDA) is an agency charged with the responsibility for proper planning and development of all the urban areas of Kaduna State, among other functions. To effectively carry out its mandate, the Kaduna State Urban Planning and Development Agency (KASUPDA) is looking to employ individuals of significant credibility and experience to contribute to the development of the state through the activities of the agency.
Requirements for KASUPDA Recruitment
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor‘s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters‘ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
How to Apply KASUPDA Recruitment
Applicants should forward an application leer which should be accompanied by copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae, relevant academic and professional certificates, passport photographs, and other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be clearly marked ” Application for the poison of (As captured in the above list of positions) and addressed to;
Kaduna State Urban Planning and Development Authority
No 4 Bida Road,
All applications should be submitted no later than 1 March 2022.
i) Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
ii) No applications will be accepted for submission after
1 March 2022.
iii) The Kaduna State Government is indemnified of any responsibility to any and all the applicants as this advert does not constitute a binding agreement with any applicant.
iv) The Kaduna State Government is not bound to employ any of the applicants.
v) All remuneration is in accordance with civil service terms and conditions of engagement.
vi) Applicants with relevant Professional Registration stand a beer chance of being considered.
Leave a Reply