FUWAKARI Student Portal Login – fuwportal.edu.ng: The Federal University Wukari, FUWAKARI Student Portal Login – fuwportal.edu.ng: The FUWAKARI student E-learning portal, the school student portal, the institution’s contact information, and the school’s official website are all important pieces of information in this page.
What is FUWAKARI Student Portal?
The FUWAKARI Student Portal enables students to access information such as course registration, academic transcript requests, fees payment, admission online application, application status, exam results, acceptance fees payment, timetable, academic calendar, extra credit hours, and admission deferment, among other things.
FUWAKARI Student Portal
Using a computer or a mobile device, you can visit and access the Federal University, Wukari School Website at this link:
- FUWukari Official Website: http://fuwukari.edu.ng/
- FUWukari Undergraduate Student Portal: http://fuwportal.edu.ng/
- FUWukari Postgraduate Student Portal: http://fuwportal.edu.ng/
- FUWukari eCampus Portal: https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/putme_login.php
- FUWukari Registrar Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Federal University Wukari Registration Procedure for New Students
- The candidate’s admission must have been approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on their Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- The candidate must have accepted the offer of admission as approved by the JAMB.
Registration Procedure on the FUWukari Portal
Step I: Update of Profile
- On the Federal University Wukari Website (https://www.fuwukari.edu.ng) under Portals (first under the category) click on the Undergraduate Portal link
- Click on the Pre-Admission Screening Login link on the Portal. Then on the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as your Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click the login button.
- Click on the Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
- Pay the acceptance and screening fees of Six Thousand Naira only (N6,000.00) using your ATM Card or other payment options available on the portal within two weeks
Step II: Clearance Procedure
- Upload your documents as required for admission clearance (Minimum of 100KB). (Card details for your O’ Level are required)
- Wait for clearance before you proceed to the next stage of registration.
- Next, pay the appropriate University charges as provided in your portal.
Step III: Course Registration Steps
- After the completion of the Steps above (I – II) interact with your Level Adviser and/or HOD on the Courses to be registered for your Programme.
- Log in to your Portal and update your bio-data carefully on the University Site. You will be required to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential one known to you alone. Ensure you master your new password off-hand. If you forget your password, password recovery is available online. Please be mindful of the spelling and arrangements of your names based on the provided template. In addition, you are expected to choose the initial part of your institutional e-mail that you are entitled to as a student.
- Click on the Course Registration link to proceed with your Course registration, as defined by the Level Adviser and/or HOD, thereafter, click submit to allow for the approval of your Level Adviser.
- Print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your Level Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected.
- Note: Any Student who fails to authenticate registered Courses with the Level Adviser before payment does so at his/her own risk, as he/she may be required to pay for Add/Drop Form to make amendment(s).