Kenya Prisons Service Recruitment 2023 Form Portal | www.prisons.go.ke: Do you desire employment in Kenya Prisons Service? Here’s your opportunity, The Kenya Prisons Service desires to inform the public that a recruitment drive for prison guards will take place (Male and Female)
To join the Kenya Prisons Service you must have the requirement as this is a criterion used in recruiting on a yearly basis. Today with we will show you the requirement and relevant information on how to fill out the application form online without stress. read carefully to have the information.
- US Army Recruitment
- US Navy Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- Uganda Police Force (UPF) Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
Requirements For Kenya Prisons Service Recruitment
Prospective candidates must meet the following requirements;
- Have a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade of D+ and above or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 28 years for secondary school leavers;
- Must be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be at least 5 feet 4 inches tall for men and 5 feet 2 inches tall for women;
- Be physically and medically fit;
- Must have good hearing and clear vision;
- Have no criminal record;
- Female candidates Must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment and during training.
On the day of recruitment, applicants must bring their original ID cards, birth certificates, KRA PIN certificates, academic transcripts, and other references.
Candidates will go through a rigorous, government-sponsored paramilitary first training course (professional) that lasts at least nine (9) months after being hired.
Recruits will also be required to enroll in a Self–Sponsored Certificate or Diploma program in Security and Correctional Science provided by Kenyatta Institution at a cost to be established by the university while receiving professional training.
The hiring process will be completely free. Bribery and other corrupt practices are prohibited.
How to Apply For Kenya Prisons Service Recruitment
Prospective and qualified applicants should complete the PSC.2 (REVISED 2016) application form, which can be acquired at https://www.publicservice.go.ke, and attach clear photocopies of necessary academic/professional credentials as well as their National identity cards (ID).
Completed applications should be addressed to;
THE COMMISSIONER GENERAL OF PRISONS
P. O BOX 30175-00100
and delivered at:
WHICH IS SITUATED ALONG BISHOPS ROAD, A COMMUNITY AREA.