Kogi State STETSCOM Shortlisted Candidates 2023 is Out: Did you apply for Kogi State Scientific, Technical Education & Teaching Service Commission (STETSCOM) recruitment? if yes bravo, we are glad to inform you that Kogi State STETSCOM has released the list of shortlisted for the phase of the recruitment process.
Kogi STETSCOM Shortlisted Candidates
This article will guide you on how to check if you are among the Kogi State STETSCOM list of Shortlisted Candidates that have been uploaded on the portal, we all cover the requirement for this screening that will be coming up soon. I guess you might be wondering what are the section criteria that they use in selecting applications or how I know if my name is on the list of shortlisted candidates.
Don’t panic right here we have all answers to your questions on Kogi State STETSCOM Shortlisted Candidates Newsflasharena.com is here to give you the latest information on Kogi State Scientific, Technical Education & Teaching Service Commission (STETSCOM) recruitment shortlisted candidates read below.
- Kogi State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Kogi State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Kebbi State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Katsina State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Delta State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
What is the Selection Criteria for Kogi State STETSCOM Teachers Shortlist?
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be chosen.
- Bachelor‘s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantages.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
Is Kogi STETSCOM Shortlisted Candidates Out?
The names of shortlisted candidates for the screening procedure, which is part of the recruiting process, have yet to be released by the Kogi State Teachers’ management. As a result, the full list of Kogi State STETSCOM Teachers’ shortlisted names has yet to be released.
All 2022 applicants must wait for the whole list to be posted on the main Kogi State STETSCOM Teachers shortlisted website. Continue reading to learn how to get to the portal and how to check your name on the list once it’s been published.
How to Check Kogi State STETSCOM Shortlisted Candidates 2023
Follow the steps described here to see if you are one of the Kogi State Scientific, Technical Education & Teaching Service Commission (STETSCOM) shortlisted applicants.
- Visit the official Kogi State Teachers shortlisted portal at stetscom.kogistate.gov.ng
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page
- Click on View Full List under Shortlisted Candidates
Date for Kogi State STETSCOM Teachers Recruitment Interview
Shortlisted candidates will be informed of the screening/interview date via the portal. you will be sent an email and text message for the date of your screening when the date of the Exams will be announced when it is Out.
Venue/Time for Kogi State STETSCOM Teachers Recruitment Interview
The time for the interview for Delta StateKogi State STETSCOM Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted is scheduled to hold at 9:00 am