KUST Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 is Out. Kano University of Science & Technology, Wudil Post UTME Form updates. Read The Latest News on Post UTME Form for KUST Admission Form here.
Is KUST Post UTME form out for 2023?
Kano University of Science and Technology, KUST post-UTME / Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise is out.
The management of the Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST), Wudil is holding an admission screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How much is Kano University of Science & Technology Post UTME Form
Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST) is a public university in Kano, Nigeria. The fee for the post-UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and must be paid online through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will, however, be responsible for paying the appropriate bank fees.
KUST Admission Eligibility
- UTME candidates with scores of 120 and above are eligible to register and attend the screening.
- Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations respectively are ONLY required to pay the screening fee and register online.
How to Apply for KUST Post UTME 2023
- Candidates shall then visit the University website kustwudil.edu.ng.
- On the homepage, under ‘ADMISSION’ click on ‘Undergraduate’.
- Go to UTME or DE icon and click on ‘New User’.
- Fill in the Application Form
- Click on submit after completing the application form and Print the acknowledgment slip thereafter
- All candidates should provide details of their O’Level qualifications (NECO, WAEC, or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings as Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) will not approve admission of any candidate without his/her O’Level requirements.
KUST Post UTME Screening Date
The university administration has not set a date for the Post UTME Screening. We’ll let you know when the date is set.