Port Harcourt Poly Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: The post UTME screening exercise application forms for admission into the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic (formerly Port Harcourt Polytechnic) National Diploma Full-Time programs for the 2022/2023 academic session are now on sale. See the requirements and how to apply for Port Harcourt Poly Post UTME form below.
Applications are requested from adequately qualified applicants for admission to the following Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Full-time National Diploma (ND) Programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic Year.
- Plateau State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Kogi State Poly Post UTME Form
Port Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
- Admission into the National Diploma Programmes is open to candidates who sat and passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for 2022/2023 and satisfies the minimum UTME cut–off point for specific programs.
- Applicants may be required to undertake a screening exercise. Applicants will be notified of the date and venue of the screening exercise where applicable.
- Candidates who did not choose, Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Rumuola, Port Harcourt may also apply as there are very limited opportunities for admissions into ND Programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic year. (Such candidates are required to do the change of choice to JAMB and make the Institution the first choice.).
How to Apply for Port Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Applications for all programs should be carried out online through the Polytechnic’s Website www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng.
- Application Form costs Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges respectively.
- All interested candidates are expected to apply online by logging into the Polytechnic’s portal: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng to make an e-payment. Candidates can make the e-payment by either generating a transaction ID for the fee online and then proceeding to any of the designated Banks (Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB, and Union Bank) to pay, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
- Please note that all Applicants are required to submit their Application Receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
- All Completed online forms must be printed and submitted to the Admissions Office with Confirmed Application Receipts and other supporting documents/credentials not later than 31st August 2022.
- All interested applicants should visit the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic website: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng for further details.
Leave a Reply