NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Form Portal – ndlea.gov.ng: Have you been hoping to be a part of the NDLEA Recruitment 2023? Do you desire to join the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency’s fantastic opportunity? You have worked very hard to get the NDLEA application form and if you have a similar challenge on how to fill out the application form.
This page is for you, it will give you an insight into the National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA Recruitment Form, Ndlea Recruitment Requirements, and all you need to know about NDLEA Recruitment Application Form can be found right here. so you’ve read and know that you can be employed by the NDLEA this year.
Before we discuss the main focus of this article which is the NDLEA recruitment application process it is pertinent we educate you on what the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is about so that you acquaint yourself with accurate information on the kind of job you are about to apply for.
About National Drug Law Enforcement Agency NDLEA
NDLEA stands for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, an arm of the government aimed at cutting illegal use, reducing demand, and punishing those trapped. There are primarily two functions of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency(NDLEA): prohibiting the development of illicit drugs and stopping the smuggling of illegal narcotics.
A lot of our readers asked us a series of questions on the recruitment of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, and in this article, we would provide answers to the issues our readers requested.
NDLEA Recruitment Requirements 2023
You must have the criteria before you have a chance to be employed in the next recruitment procedure. Some criteria differ because it relies on your position. This is really the main component of NDLEA recruitment because it will determine whether you are qualified or disqualified. As a result, before submitting a request all applicants should carefully understand these criteria.
- All candidates have to be Nigerians in the first place.
- The applicant must be from 18 to 35 years of age.
- Males should be 1.7 meters tall at least, while ladies should be 1.64 meters tall at least.
- The maximum measurement of the applicant’s expanded chest should not be less than 0.87 m.
- Both applicants need to be healthy and have a federal hospital medical report.
- Finally, all candidates must be free of any history of crime.
- For the SSCE, WAEC, and NECO examinations with not more than a sitting shall all applicants must have at least 5 passes in core topics such as Mathematics and English.
- All applicants qualifying for an apprenticeship shall hold a B.Sc, HND, NCE, or OND in any subject.
- Copies of Recent passport photographs
- Must have NYSC Completion Certificate
- All applicants are required to have a valid identity form (international passport, national passport, conducting license, or perpetual voting card).
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2023
Have you read and concluded that you are eligible for this position under the following criteria and qualifications? If so, follow the following steps to properly submit your application;
The following actions should be taken by interested applicants:
- First, you must visit www.ndlea.gov.ng/careers the NDLEA recruitment portal.
- Please read carefully the prerequisites for the roles you want.
- Fill in and upload your credentials in the application form.
- Once finished, send the form.
- Currently, a confirmatory slip may be printed from emplug.com/ndlea/recruitment and is only available for those who have applied in 2023.
NDLEA Recruitment Salary?
The salary structure of the federal government is based on the Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure (CONPSS), which provides a range of salaries for different levels of government employees. Entry-level positions in the NDLEA recruitment typically fall within CONPSS Level 7 or Level 8, with a monthly salary range of about N50,000 to N100,000.
Higher-level positions in NDLEA recruitment, such as management or supervisory roles, may fall within higher salary levels. Additionally, salaries may be adjusted based on factors such as years of experience, additional qualifications, and other allowances. It is important to note that the specific salary structure for NDLEA recruitment may be subject to change and it is advisable to consult with the relevant authorities for up-to-date information.
- The selection of Ndlea Shortlisted candidates will be published soon
- Scan and upload the credentials necessary
- Watch out for scammers that are asking you to pay money for you to be employed.