DIA Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal | www.dia.gov.ng: The Defence Intelligence Agency is ongoing recruiting citizens to fill in the vacant position. If you desire to work with the Defence Intelligence Agency I urge you to read this article till the end as you will have information about the requirement and how to apply for the DIA Recruitment.
Before I go further, I wish to advise that you follow every information given here concerning the DIA Recruitment strictly so as to be on the safe side because many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the due processes.
Latest DIA Recruitment Form 2023
The DIA recruitment is yet to commence but those who might be interested in obtaining the application form once it has been released should ensure that they follow the instructions provided in this article. The recruitment form is free of charge, so do not pay money to anyone claiming to be an agent of DIA.
Requirements For DIA Recruitment 2023
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How To Apply For DIA Recruitment
To apply for DIA recruitment, interested candidates should follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the Defence Intelligence Agency recruitment portal www.dia.gov.ng
- Read the requirements for the position you are applying for thoroughly.
- Fill out the application form and submit your credentials or any other required documentation.
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.
Please update me if recruiting is going on