NIOMR Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal | www.niomr.gov.ng: This post as well includes information on the Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research recruitment official portal, application guidelines, and how to apply for the Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research recruitment form. You can apply for the NIOMR vacancy at www.niomr.gov.ng, where you can also find out more about the shortlisting process.
NIOMR Recruitment Form
Furthermore, the NIOMR recruitment 2022 application is completely free. As a result, if you want to apply for a job at the Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research, make a note of this information (NIOMR). Furthermore, the application form is only available online through the NIOMR’s official recruitment portal.
Requirement for NIOMR Recruitment 2023
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to apply for NIOMR Recruitment 2023
It is essential to know that the Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research recruitment is yet to begin, but we will update this article once it does. The portal will be updated as soon as the recruitment process begins.
- Visit the NIOMR recruitment portal www.niomr.gov.ng
- Read the requirements thoroughly
- Follow the outlined steps to apply
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.
Leave a Reply