Osun State Civil Service Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal: Are you online searching for a job opportunity you can apply for? if that is the case. you are at the right place, This article will tutor you on how you can easily apply for Osun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment. below we have listed the requirements and all that you need to be among the shortlisted candidates without stress.
Osun State Civil Service Recruitment is a recruitment program implemented by the Osun State Government to fill various positions in the state with qualified and experienced individuals. The project was developed by the Osun state administration in order to guarantee that the state continues to thrive and prosper. All qualified Osun residents who match the qualifications are eligible to participate in this recruitment.
Requirements for Osun State Civil Service Recruitment 2022/2023
When registering, we recommend that everyone thoroughly go through all of the essential qualifications as outlined by the commission’s recruitment section. That is why we have gathered all of the Osun civil service commission’s standards in one place.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantage.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters’ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for Osun State Civil Service Recruitment
Here is the most crucial element of the recruitment process, since all qualified applicants must submit their applications via the Osun state civil service recruitment official webpage. As a result, all applicants should submit their applications today by following the guidelines provided below.
- To begin, go to the official website at www.osunstate.gov.ng.
- Second, sign up for an account using your address and password.
- Third, properly complete the online Osun state civil service application form.
- Also, please include scans of all basic/required certifications.
- Finally, go through your application data and submit it.
It is our pleasure to inform you that Osun State Civil Service Recruitment has NOT commenced. Most importantly, Osun State Government will invite qualified candidates who are interested in being considered for recruitment into the Osun State Civil Service to apply online through the website once the need arises. Finally, always check this web page for more updates concerning the Osun State Civil Service Recruitment