NPower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlisted Candidates 2022 for NASIMS Biometrics: The N-Power Managements have verified that a Batch C Stream B or Stream 2 list of Shortlisted Candidates would be made available for biometrics thumb printing and fingerprinting.
Is Npower Batch C Stream 2 List Out?
Npower Batch C Stream 2 Latest News 2022
Are you a Npower batch C candidate? If you answered yes, we have some wonderful news for you? It’s obvious that a large number of NPower batch c applications have yet to be selected. Nevertheless, according to the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, you still have a possibility of making it into the second stream of program selection.
What is the required Cutoff mark for Npower batch C stream 2 selection?
In the second batch of Batch C selection, applications from 45 percent to 65 percent will still be examined.
Requirement for NPower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlisted Candidates 2022
Following successful enrollment, shortlisted recipients will be requested to produce the following papers for thorough verification. The biometric fingerprint capture for Batch C Stream 2 will take place on the NASIMS portal (nasims.gov.ng).
- Original copies of educational qualifications (O’level, Degree, HND) are required.
- Age-related birth certificates (Birth Certificate/Age Declaration/Affidavit)
- BVN Bank (Bank Verification Number)
- NYSC certificate Local Government Identification
- Valid ID (International Passport, Voters Card, NIN).
To qualify for the final selection stage of the N-POWER Batch C (Stream 1) project, all qualified candidates must promptly enroll their biometric data.
How to Check Names of NPower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlisted Candidates 2022
- Visit the official N-Power website at http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login.
- Fill up the blanks with your email address or log in.
- Insert your password here (please note: Your email, username, and password must be the one used during registration).
- Individuals who can’t remember their password can use the lost password button to reset it.
- Candidates whose names appear on the list must update their profiles by providing the necessary documentation.
- There will be a physical verification procedure, and shortlisted individuals will be notified in due course.
Please bear in mind that the Npower shortlisting process is split into two stages: the final selection phase and the deployment phase. Candidates who pass the final selection process, which occurs immediately after pre-selection, will be eligible to be dispatched to their respective locations. This applies to both batch c stream 1 and batch c stream 2. So, once you see your name on the Npower shortlist page, all you have to do is wait for your deployment.
If your name has not yet shown on the Npower batch c list of selected applicants, it is suggested that you wait sufficiently for the release of the names of the next batch of successful candidates.
Leave a Reply