Npower knowledge Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal | www.nasims.gov.ng: The Npower knowledge recruiting for 2022 is currently going. The formal start of the Npower knowledge batch c recruiting 2022 has been declared by the federal government. This website offers important details about the recruitment process.
An applicant is also eligible to apply for the Npower knowledge Form if he or she can demonstrate significant relevant experience. This post is for interested candidates like you who know they have what it takes to be one of the volunteers for this program.
About NPower Knowledge Programme 2022.
The Federal Government’s initial move toward shifting to a knowledge economy is the N-Power Knowledge initiative. This initiative will operate in tandem with the country’s planned eight innovation centers to enable incubation and acceleration of the technology and creative sectors. The program is a ‘Training to Jobs’ project, to guarantee that participants can enter the marketplace as freelancers, workers, or entrepreneurs.
NPower Knowledge Programmes
The Npower Program’s branches are mentioned below. Please click on the link for each branch to learn everything you need to know about it.
Requirements For Npower knowledge Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must have passed a minimum of 5 O’level subject credits including Maths and English language,
- To apply for the position, candidates must have an NCE, OND, HND, or B.Sc. qualification.
- To be considered, the individual must be between the ages of 22 and 35.
- All candidates must be able to send their applications to any local government in the state.
- All applicants must have a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, a National Identification Card, an international passport, or a voter registration card.
- A command of the English language, both written and spoken, will be advantageous.
How to Apply for Npower knowledge Recruitment 2022
Please follow the processes indicated below to apply for the ongoing Npower knowledge recruitment.
- First, To apply for the Npower knowledge recruitment all candidates are required to visit the Npower knowledge Portal at nasims.gov.ng with the help of internet access on their laptop computer.
- After that, you need to create an account with your personal information which includes your name, Email address, your BVN, your date of birth, you will also need to upload your educational qualification including your passport photograph in either PNG or JPEG file in no more than 25-kilo bytes.
- Make sure you double-check everything.
- Send your application in.
- You will be given a unique ID number after submitting the form. Make a note of it, along with your contact information, for future reference.
You will be able to log in and pick any of the Federal Government’s various empowerment programs using the steps outlined above. If you are chosen for the online CBT test, you will be contacted by your registered email address. You will be notified of the day and time through email.
Leave a Reply