Oyaca Recruitment 2023 is Out: This is to inform graduates that Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency is currently recruiting good citizens to fill in the vacant positions in the agency. this article will acquaint you with an insight into the requirement and how to apply for Oyaca Recruitment without stress read the guidelines below.
Before we show you how to apply for Oyaca Recruitment it is pertinent that we analyze the requirement so that you access yourself if you have the requirement before filling out the application form online.
- OYACA Shortlisted Candidates
- Lagos State Health Service LSHSC Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- Niger State Civil Service Recruitment
Requirements for Oyaca Recruitment 2023
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
How to Apply for Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency Recruitment
It is quite simple to apply for the Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency Recruitment. It may even be of interest to you that you may do so from the comfort of your own home utilizing your mobile phone or computer.
- To begin, go to www.jobs.oyaca.ng, the official employment portal.
- Signup for an account on the portal.
- Proceed to confirm your account on your email.
- Log into your dashboard and fill in the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Fill out and submit your application form.
- Apply and await an invitation if shortlisted for an interview.