UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2022/2023: If you‘re looking for the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Post UTME form and the requirements for applying to the university, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, I will go over everything you need to know about the UNIUYO Post-UTME, such as eligibility, deadlines, form prices, and how to apply the form.
is UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Out ?
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has released the screening application form for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) for the 2022/2023 academic session. The UNIUYO post-UTME application form is now available for purchase online. See below for information on how to apply for the screening exercise.
How much is University of Uyo Post UTME Form
UNIUYO (University of Uyo) The cost for the post-UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL; please keep in mind that the fee is non-refundable. However, you will be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for UNIUYO Post UTME Form
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 150.
How to Apply UNIUYO Post UTME Form
- First, you must go to http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone number and Email address
- Click on the MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Print out the 2022/2023 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip.
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original candidate’s academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates who upload wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidates are required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometrics of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
Leave a Reply