How to Apply for a Zimbabwe visa from Nigeria: Do you intend to visit Zimbabwe? Do you know you don’t have to go via the Zimbabwean embassy in Nigeria to get a visa? Yes! You may now apply for a Zimbabwe visa online, this is called Zimbabwe eVisa. you may be wondering in your mind what is Zimbabwe eVisa? how does it look like? where can I get it to travel jus read the next paragraph there you will have answers to your questions.
What is a Zimbabwe eVisa?
This is a visa application system that allows foreigners to apply for a Zimbabwean visa online. As a result, you are not required to visit or present your passport to the embassy. After you have applied for and paid for your visa, the electronic visa will be emailed to you. All you have to do is print the evisa and bring it with you when you fly to Zimbabwe. This online application procedure is not only faster and more efficient, but it also requires less effort on your part.
- How to Apply for Ghana Visa on Arrival – See Easy Steps to Apply
- Germany Visa Requirements | How to Apply for Germany Visa
- United Kingdom Visa Lottery 2022 Application Form | UK Visa Lottery and How to Apply
This online application procedure is not only quicker and easier to complete, but it also requires less effort from you. If you have a Nigerian passport and want to acquire a Zimbabwe eVisa, the information below is for you.
Types of Zimbabwe Visas
Nigerian passport holders can apply for one of four types of Zimbabwean visas. They’re there;
- Holiday Visa – If you intend to visit Zimbabwe for a short period of time as a tourist, you will need to get a holiday visa. For vacations, sightseeing, visiting family and friends, or other personal purposes.
- Business Visa –If you wish to visit Zimbabwe briefly for business objectives such as market research, business negotiations, consulting, and so on, a business visa will be provided to you. This visa is normally only valid for 30 days and cannot be extended.
- Conference Visa –The conference visa is provided to foreign citizens who wish to visit Zimbabwe briefly to attend a conference, workshop, or seminar, as the name suggests. This visa is often only valid for 30 days and cannot be extended.
- Transit Visa –Foreign travelers who are traveling to another nation but may need to stop in Zimbabwe for a short time before continuing their journey are granted a transit visa. This visa category is not extendable.
Documents Required for Zimbabwe eVisa Application
The following are the papers you will need when applying for a Zimbabwean visa online.
- International Passport –You must supply a scanned copy of your foreign passport’s biodata page. Keep in mind that your international passport must be valid for at least 6 months and have blank visa stamp pages.
- Photo –You will be needed to send a soft copy passport photo of yourself while filling out your Zimbabwe visa application. This photo should be at least 6 months old, have a white backdrop, and have your head in the middle.
- Accommodation/Hotel Reservation- You will submit a hotel reservation or booking for where you will stay in Zimbabwe.
- Host Information – If you are being invited to Zimbabwe by a friend or family, you will need to provide their contact information. For example, physical address, office address, etc.
- Proof of Evidence in Nigeria – You will have to come up with documents to show that you are currently resident in Nigeria and intend to return back to Nigeria after your stay in Nigeria. For example, utility bills, letters of employment, business registration document, etc.
- Invitation Letter – If you are invited to Zimbabwe by a business organization or organizers of a conference, then it is important that the host in Zimbabwe writes an invitation letter on your behalf to the Zimbabwean immigration service. You are to upload a copy of this letter to your evisa application.
- Business/Introduction Letter – This applies to a Nigerian who is traveling to Zimbabwe to represent their Nigeria business organization. This letter is written by your organization/company in Nigeria on your behalf; showing that they are sending you to Zimbabwe for specific reasons, how long you will be there, where you will be staying and that they are responsible for your upkeep and logistics while you are in Zimbabwe.
- Previous Zimbabwean Visa – If you have traveled to Zimbabwe in the past, you are expected to scan and upload a copy of your previous visa.
After you’ve obtained all of the necessary paperwork, you’ll need to apply for a Zimbabwe visa.
How Much Does Zimbabwe Visa Cost?
zimbabwe visa price 2022: Zimbabwe Visa costs range from $30 and $160, depending on the kind of visa requested. The cost of a single entry visa obtained upon arrival in Zimbabwe begins at $30. Service and processing costs are not included in this price.
How to Apply for Zimbabwe Visa
- Navigate to the Zimbabwe e-visa portal.
- When the website loads, click “Apply.”
- Click “Register” as a new user.
- Use your email address and password to create a new user account. Your email address will be provided a link to confirm and authenticate your Zimbabwe visa application account.
- After you’ve verified your identity, click “New Application” to begin the process.
Choose between a “single” or “dual” entrance visa.
- Complete the visa application accurately.
- Upload all of the above-mentioned papers.
Zimbabwe Visa Processing Time
The typical processing time is two working days. However, backlogs and other circumstances might cause processing time to be delayed.
How long is the validity of the Zimbabwe eVisa valid?
The Zimbabwe visa for Nigerians is valid for 90 days once it is issued.
How much is flight from Nigeria to Zimbabwe?
The cost of a cheap flight from Lagos, Nigeria to Zimbabwe is between N190,000 and N300,000 Naira.
How many hours is Nigeria to Zimbabwe?
Flying from Lagos to Zimbabwe takes 4 hours and 26 minutes.
Can I travel from Nigeria to Zimbabwe by road?
Yes, you may drive from Nigeria to Zimbabwe. The travel time is 84 hours and 39 minutes. If you’re considering a road trip to Zimbabwe, you should be aware that you’ll be driving for a little more than 6000 kilometers to get to Harare.
Leave a Reply