How to Apply for Ghana Visa on Arrival – See Easy Steps to Apply: In this post, we’ll go over the Ghana Visa Requirements and Application Process for Foreigners Living in Nigeria, as well as how to apply for a Ghana visa from Nigeria. This page is for non-Nigerians who want to visit Ghana and need a visa. Before applying for a Ghana visa in Nigeria, you must have a valid residence permit in Nigeria. In other words, if they have valid licenses, British nationals, US citizens, Indian citizens, and Chinese citizens residing in Nigeria can apply for a Ghana visa from Nigeria. Let us have a look at the Ghana visa criteria in Nigeria.
There are a few places where you don’t have to go through the hassles of applying for a visa until you reach your destination. Ghana is one of these nations. An entrance visa, often known as a visa on arrival, is applied for after you arrive in these nations. That is, if Ghana is your preferred destination, your visa will be given only after you have successfully entered the country.
Doesn’t it appear to be simple? Perhaps not that simple. Here are a few key points to remember while applying for a Ghana entrance visa.
- Ghana Fire Service Recruitment
- Ghana Standards Authority Recruitment
- ECG Ghana Recruitment
- NACOB Ghana Recruitment
- Ghana Navy Recruitment
- 2022 Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
Ghana Visa on Arrival Policy
We recognize that the entrance visa procedure may be complicated for first-time travelers, so we tried our best to provide a list (complete with bullet points!) of the most important requirements to assist you.
The Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) has published a set of predefined recommendations to assist in revamping the Emergency Entry visa procedure. These instructions are intended to assist foreign nationals in assembling the necessary documents to acquire an entrance visa.
The following is a list of them:
- All visa application letters must be submitted to the Ghana Immigration Service headquarters in Accra.
- The entrance visa takes seven (7) working days to process once it is filed.
- The following vital information should be included in every entrance visa application:
- Arrival date:
- Residency Period
- Originating country
- The reason for your visit (make sure this part is detailed)
- Address of the nation of residence
- The location of your lodging (in the visiting country)
- Whether it’s a job or a career, it’s important to know
- A contact number – (a foreign number will do)
- An email address is required.
- The following supporting papers should be included in every entrance visa application letter:
- a photocopy of your residency permit (where your host is non-Ghanaian)
- Biodata page of the applicant’s passport or a copy of the signatory’s identity card
- To start your business, you’ll need a certificate.
- Incorporation certificate
- Regulations of the company
- Certificate of exemption from taxation
- Accounts that have been audited (where the company has been in existence for 5 years and above)
- Statement from the bank (where the host is an individual)
- Ticket for travel
- Evidence of residence in Ghana (a hotel booking will do)
NB: All correspondence with the Ghana Immigration Service should be sent to the Comptroller-General, Ghana Immigration Service, Headquarters, Accra.
Isn’t that a little perplexing? Please make every effort to ensure that all documents are readable and properly marked in order to expedite entrance visa processing.
Before an emergency entry visa application can be considered for processing, it must meet certain predefined requirements, just like any other application.
Documents Required For Ghana Visa From Nigeria
For visitors in Nigeria, below is a list of Ghana visa requirements.
- Passport: From the date of departure, the passport must be valid for at least six months. It is necessary to keep a copy of the data page. All passports with a validity of fewer than six months from the date of travel are not accepted.
- Ghana visa application: Fill out the Ghana application form completely.
- Invitation: Letter of invitation from a Ghanaian individual or institution. A certificate of incorporation is required if it is from a Ghanaian company or commercial organization.
- Data page: If the host is a Ghanaian, a copy of their passport; for non-Ghanaian hosts, a copy of their passport and evidence of residency in Ghana.
- Reference Letter.Confirmation letter from current employment or educational institution. Details about your business registration if you are self-employed.
How To Apply For Ghana Visa From Nigeria
We’ll teach you how to apply for a Ghana visa from Nigeria in this article. Follow the steps below to apply for a Ghana visa in Nigeria after satisfying the Ghana visa criteria.
- Step 1: Go to Ghana’s immigration website.
- Step 2: After reviewing the instructions below, click Apply Now to begin the online visa application process.
- Step 3: Complete the pre-qualification questionnaire for visa applications.
- Step 4: Carefully study the visa application criteria as well as the terms and conditions.
- Fill in all of your information on the site accurately.
- Step 5: Print the application, sign it, and bring it to the Application Centre to submit your VISA PACK. The physical passport, proof of payment, and other necessary supporting documents are all included in your visa bundle.
Using the APPLICATION TRACKING option, you can leave the online application process in the middle and return later to finish it.