Air Peace Recruitment 2023 Form Portal | careers.flyairpeace.com: The Air Peace recruitment portal is open today, and recruitment is ongoing, so prospective applicants should read the information in this article, such as the requirements, how to apply, and so on.
About Air Peace
Air Peace is a privately owned airline that started in 2013 and its headquarters is in Lagos. Air Peace currently has a fleet size of 23 and it provides passenger and charter services across major cities in Nigeria and in the middle east. Air Peace is owned by Allen Oyema who is also the Chief Executive Officer.
Air Peace is one of the best private airlines in Nigeria, with services that are among the best in the country. Before applying for advertised positions in the company, applicants should ensure that they meet the requirements and also take note of the location of the position they are applying for.
Air Peace Recruitment Available Jobs
Below are the available jobs for the 2023 Air Peace for the following Jobs below;
- Engineer, B1/B2 Licensed Engineer
- Human Resources Executive
- Business Analyst
- Flight Crews
- Aircraft Technician
- CAMO Engineer
- Cargo Manager
- Contract Engineer
- Flight Dispatcher
- Guest Contact Centre Agent
- In-Flight Supervisor
- Interline Specialist
- Maintenance Control Engineer
- Quality And Safety Auditor
- Trainee Aircraft Inspector
- Vehicle Fleet Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Publication Services Officer
- Safety Auditor – Technical Operations
- Senior Data Engineer
- Supply Commercial Officer – Engineering
- Internal Auditor
Requirements For Air Peace Recruitment 2023
An applicant who wishes to apply for any job vacancy at Air Peace must meet certain requirements. The following are the basic requirements for applying for positions at Air Peace.
How to Apply for Air Peace Recruitment Application
- First of all, visit the Air Peace Application Portal @ www.flyairpeace.com
- Then proceed to click on ‘Apply Here”
- Afterward, ensure you fill in your information and your identity.
- You will need to now follow the right procedures for application.
Note: All corrected information must be dropped for accurate documentation. APPLY HERE
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.