NESREA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.nesrea.gov.ng: In this article, I will provide you with a comprehensive guide to Nesrea recruitment. Are you searching for employment in Nesrea? If so, take this post seriously because it will answer all of your questions.
Before I proceed, I would like to recommend you strictly follow all of the information provided here regarding the recruitment for NESREA Job vacancies in 2023 in order to be on the safe side, as many people rush to apply for various recruitment without following the proper procedures.
We have taken the time to outline everything required to apply for the NESREA recruitment in this article; please make sure you follow it correctly.
The National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA) was founded in 2007. The primary goal of NESREA is to ensure that Nigerians live in a cleaner and healthier environment. They also ensure that the provisions of international environmental agreements, protocols, conventions, and treaties are followed. The Ministry of Environment is in charge of NESREA.
Requirements For NESREA Recruitment
Only qualified candidates are expected to apply for NESREA positions, and only those who meet the qualifications are eligible to apply. Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree is obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
The NESREA recruitment form is free. Additionally, before applying for NESREA recruitment, applicants must have scanned copies of their credentials. Applicants should also be aware that the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency recruitment application will be submitted through the NESREA online application portal, and that the application can only be submitted once.
Is NESREA Recruitment form Out?
Today, we’ll explain the process of applying for a job with NESREA. All qualified and interested candidates should follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit www.nesrea.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form
- Upload credentials
- Complete the online application form.
- Upload your credentials
- Ensure that you cross-check your details before submitting your application.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.