AKSUBEB Exam Screening Date 2023 is Out: The Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) has released the list of candidates qualified to take the computer-based screening test for employment as teachers in Primary and Junior Secondary schools in the state. The names are published at the Local Education Authority Offices (LEA), SUBEB portal, and other social media platforms.
Akwa Ibom State SUBEB Exam Date 2023
We are glad to inform you that the Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) Teachers’ recruitment 2023: examination will hold soon. at the designated CBT exam centers. read below to see the venue of your exams.
- Download AKSUBEB Past Questions And Answers
- AKSUBEB Shortlisted Candidates is Out | Check Final List Here
- Akwa Ibom Technical School Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
AKSUBEB Screening Exam Venue 2023
The Computer Based Examinations for the screening of the qualified candidates will hold from
May 23RD -24TH, 2022 at the following centers:
CBT CENTRES AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT ALLOCATION
2. GASTRIC INFOTECH AND MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE, NO. 74 ORON ROAD. UYO. – UYO, URUAN, ITU, NSIT ATAI.
3. COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AFAHA NSIT. NSIT IBOM LGA. – EKET, ESIT EKET, IBENO, ETINAN.
4. FLOURISH COMPUTER CENTRE, NO 101 GOODLUCK JONATHAN BOULEVARD, OFF NUNG OKU JUNCTION, UYO. – NSIT IBOM, NSIT UBIUM, IBESIKPO ASUTAN.
5. AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY, IKOT AKPADEN, MKPAT ENIN LGA. – MKPAT ENIN, ONNA, IKOT ABASI, EASTERN OBOLO.
6. AKWA IBOM STATE POLYTECHNIC, IKOT OSURUA, IKOT EKPENE. – ORUKANAM/UKANAFUN.
7. ROLINS KINGS INFOTECH AND MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY, NO 15 LIBRARY AVENUE, IKOT EKPENE. – ETIM EKPO/IKA/INI.
8. LOAM POLYTECHNIC, UKPON IKONO (OLD IKOT EKPENE – ITU ROAD) IKONO LGA. – IKONO/IKOT EKPENE/OBOT AKARA.
9. IBOM INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY, OFF ABA ROAD, BY MICKON FILLING STATION. IKOT EKPENE. – ABAK/ESSIEN UDIM.
Latest News on AKSUBEB Screening
- Applicants are expected to present themselves at their designated centers at least an hour before their scheduled time.
- Candidates must present a recognized means of identification and its photocopy (e.g NIN, Voter’s card, Driving license, or international passport).
- Phones will not be allowed into the examination hall.
- Upon completion of the examination, candidates are expected to immediately exit the hall for the next batch
- All candidates are to put up their best behavior throughout the duration of the examinations.
- The Board is available to attend to any question arising from the publication of the list or any related matter.
MRS. ABASIEKEME ESSIEN
Permanent Secretary (SUBEB)
Leave a Reply