IMSUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is Out: The Imo State Universal Basic Education Board has released a list of shortlisted candidates for teacher jobs in the Imo state government. Shortlisted candidates should report to various centers designated by their educational institutions for the screening process.
Have you applied for the Universal Basic Education recruiting in Imo State? If that’s the case, this post is for you. We’re thrilled to be able to use this medium to inform all candidates that the list of successful candidates has been released. Candidates can now check their names by scrolling down to the bottom of this page. We‘ll show you how to check yours quickly and painlessly.
- Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates
- Akwa Ibom Technical School Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Gombe State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Oyo State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- ENSUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
Criteria for Selection of IMO State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be chosen.
- Bachelor‘s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantages.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
How to Check the Imo State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2023
The list of Imo State SUBEB selected candidates has not yet been released. All candidates must wait for the list to be released on the official recruiting page with patience. In addition, all successful candidates will be notified through email by the Imo State Government. So keep an eye on your e-mail for updates on the Imo State Universal Basic Education Board’s list of successful candidates and screening centers.
- Firstly, visit the Imo SUBEB official portal at imostate.gov.ng
- Secondly, view through the right corner and type in your registration details
- Then, tap on the Checklist to verify the names of all shortlisted applicants.
- As a matter of fact, you can download the IMO SUBEB shortlisted candidate’s PDF list through the download link.
- Lastly, Imo SUBEB shortlisted names are arranged based on their surname as well as the application ID
The Date for IMSUBEB Teachers Recruitment Interview
Shortlisted candidates will be informed of the screening/interview date via the portal. you will be sent an email and text message for the date of your screening when the date of the Exams will be announced when it is Out.
Venue/Time for IMSUBEB Teachers Shortlisted Interview
The time for the interview for Imo State Universal Basic Education Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted is scheduled to hold at 9:00 am
Leave a Reply