Anambra State Civil Service Recruitment 2023/2024 Form Portal: All applicants searching for jobs opportunity in Nigeria can now apply for Anambra State Civil Service Commission recruitment at the recruitment portal www.anambrastate.gov.ng
This article will explain the requirement and how to apply for Anambra State Civil Service Commission recruitment at the official portal. Before proceeding to the job portal to apply for the Anambra civil service commission job vacancies, you must first learn everything you need to know about the Anambra civil service recruitment.
The Anambra State recruitment application is completely free for all applicants; don’t ever pay anyone asserting to be an agent. The Anambra State 2023 civil service commission is entirely based on merit.
- Bauchi State SUBEB Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NIPC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
Anambra State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements 2023
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor‘s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for Anambra State Civil Service 2023 Recruitment
The steps below will help you successfully register for the Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruitment:
- First, you must have internet access on your laptop computer, then Open your favorite browser to
- Visit the State Civil Service portal at – anambrastate.gov.ng
- Follow the registration procedure provided.
- Create an account with your valid email and password
- Fill in your educational qualification
- Ensure that you cross-check your information before submitting your application.
After the registration deadline, the Anambra State civil service list of shortlisted candidates will be released; please wait patiently for the names.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.