Bauchi State SUBEB Recruitment Form Portal 2023| www.bauchistate.gov.ng: The Bauchi state Teachers’ recruitment has begun. we will offer all of the necessary facts in this post on the requirement and how to apply for the Bauchi State Teachers recruitment process.
The Bauchi state teachers recruitment is available to residents of all LGAs in the state, as well as those who meet the qualifications, so be sure to read the criteria section below carefully. The Bauchi State Teachers recruitment portal is www.bauchistate.gov.ng, and the manner of application is online, thus applicants may apply using their mobile phones or any other internet-enabled computer.
Candidates can use this application form to register for the Bauchi State SUBEB recruitment exercise in 2023. This website will provide you with all of the necessary information to help you through the Bauchi SUBEB Recruitment Exercise 2023/2024.
Other Trending 2023 Nigeria Jobs You Can Apply
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- Nigerian Ports Authority NPA Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- Abia State Teachers Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
For the applicants interested in submissions, the National Bauchi Universal Basic Education Board has opened its application online officially. It is advisable to send your application prior to the closing date to interested applicants.
Vacant Position In Bauchi State SUBEB Recruitment 2023
Introductory Technology, Physical and Health Education, Yoruba, French, Computer Science, Civic Education, Islamic Religious Studies, Christian Religious Studies, English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology Literature in English, Social Studies, Basic Education Studies, Primary Education Studies, Integrated Science, Agricultural Science, Business Education.
Bauchi State SUBEB Recruitment 2023 Requirements
Bauchi SUBEB Recruitment requirements are stated on the portal, and interested parties should start applying on the platform as a result. That stated, before you consider your application, you must fulfill the necessary qualifications for this recruitment from Bauchi State SUBEB.
Following are the basic requirements for the 2023 recruitment of Bauchi State Teachers:
- All appropriate and qualified applicants must be required to have at least five (5) subject credits written and cleared by the West African Senior Certificates (WASC) or the SSCE covering both English Language and Mathematics, at least two seances.
- In other words, both the English language and Mathematics should cover at least two meetings of the National Examination Board NECO or GCE with at least five(5) subject matter loans.
- All candidates who have a National Diploma (OND) have an accredited Nigerian institution to get such an accredited credential.
- All candidates must be certified by the Nigerian Teachers Registration Board TRCN in order to demonstrate that the instructor is qualified.
- The certificate from an approved Nigerian university should be obtained by applicants who apply to B.Sc., HND, and NCE in all fields.
- Ownership of the bachelor degree holders, B.Sc., and HND holders of the NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate.
- The candidate qualified need not be older than 35 years.
For work at an accredited government hospital, the candidate must be intellectually and physically qualified.
- Photograph your recent passport
- The applicant should be prepared to be deployed within the State to any local government.
How to Apply for Bauchi Teachers Recruitment 2023
You first need to log in to the application site at https://www.bauchistate.gov.ng/ to apply for Bauchi SUBEB. Click on the button “Apply Now,” establish an account using your email and complete your application form.
Ensure that you attach a clear scanned copy of your credentials and apply.
The applicants who are appointed will be contacted via email and called for the CBT examinations after the selection process.
Leave a Reply