FMARD Recruitment 2023/2024 Form Portal – The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment Applications form is Out. Do you wish to Apply for recruitment for FMARD job opportunities? if so See the latest FMARD 2023 recruitment procedures and requirements and how to apply for the FMARD Form.
Is FMARD Recruitment 2023 Form out?
I know you’re wondering if the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development’s recruitment form is available.
ATTENTION! The FMARD Recruitment has yet to begin; disregard any information indicating that the recruitment is ongoing and return here to learn when the recruitment begins.
It is critical to understand a few details about the registration form. The application form would include fields for first and last name, age, and date of birth. When filling out fields that require verification, make sure what you submit matches what is on your credentials or document.
Requirements For FMARD Recruitment 2023
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree is obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How To Apply For FMARD Recruitment
Eligible candidates should apply by following the steps outlined below:
- Visit the FMARD recruitment portal www.fmard.gov.ng
- Read the requirements for the positions you want to apply for.
- Upload your credentials and fill out the application form.
www.fmard.gov.ng| FMARD Recruitment Portal Login
The Federal Ministry of Agricultural and Rural Development’s recruitment portal is www.fmard.gov.ng, and applicants must apply through the portal. Once the recruitment process begins, go to the online recruitment portal and fill out the application form before submitting it.
Leave a Reply