UNICHRIS Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: Christopher University (UNICHRIS) is now selling its post-UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various Degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain Christopher University post UTME form below.
The Christopher University, Mowe, Ogun State, welcomes applications from adequately qualified applicants for full-time admission into its undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Western Delta University (WDU) Post UTME Form
- Wesley University Post UTME / DE Form
- University of Mkar (UMM) Post UTME Screening Form
- South Western University Post UTME Form
- Summit University Offa (SUNO) Post UTME Form
Christopher University Entry Qualifications
- The minimum entry requirements for admission into Christopher University are credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- The subjects passed, must include ENGLISH LANGUAGE and MATHEMATICS. Candidates are also to note that there are special requirements for various schools and departments.
- Candidates applying to Christopher University are required to sit for the 2023/2024 UTME of the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attain the prescribed cut-off mark. This is a statutory requirement for admission into Nigerian Universities.
- All applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programs.
How Much is Christopher University Mowe Post UTME Form 2023?
How Much Is Christopher University Post UTME Form 2023/2024? Christopher University Post UTME form costs N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for the Christopher University 2023/2024 Post UTME below.
How to Apply for Christopher University Post UTME Form
- All applicants are expected to have sat for the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and also have credit level passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent, obtained at not more than two sittings. Kindly view Christopher University’s general entry requirements.
- If you have fulfilled the requirements above then visit any of our designated bank branches and pay the application fee of N 10,000.00 to Christopher University.
- Then come to the University with proof of the payment above and also with copies of your UTME result, O ‘level result (SSCE/GCE/O-Level/NECO/NABTEB not more than two sittings), birth certificate, and three passport photographs.
- The above documents when submitted will be screened and verified. Notification of the processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed. Your admission letter will be sent via the same email.
- For online application follow instructions 1 and 2 above, Scan copies of your UTME, O level results, birth certificate, passport photograph, and proof of payment (all in jpeg format) then go to the University’s website – www.christopheruniversity.edu.ng under the Admission menu, click on “How to Apply” and then click on ‘Apply Now OR simply click here to Apply Now
- Proceed to complete the application form and submit it.
- Complete the online application form and upload a recent passport photograph and a clear copy of the payment deposit slip.
- The passport photograph must be on a white background and must not be more than 3 months old.
- All candidates are advised to use valid email addresses and personal telephone numbers.
- Print acknowledgment slip.
- Notification of the processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed.
- FIDELITY BANK: 4011035171
- GTBANK: 0174829394
FURTHER ENQUIRIES CONTACT
Phone: 090-377-57032, 090-377-57033, 090-377-57036, 090-377-57037
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org