Wesley University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: Wesley University is now selling its post-UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session. Wesley University Post UTME screening exercise form is now available online. read here to see the requirement and how to apply and fill out the application form without stress.
Wesley University, Ondo is accepting applications from suitable applicants for admission to a variety of undergraduate programs offered during the 2023/2024 academic session. below we have outlined the requirement that you must have before filling out the application form online.
- Wellspring University Post UTME/DE Form
- South Western University Post UTME Form
- Citi Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Summit University Offa (SUNO) Post UTME Form
Wesley University Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who selected Wesley University as the first or second choice
- Candidates who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official pass mark
- Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates seeking a change of institution.
- UTME Candidates: Five O’Level credit passes (WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE/GCE) in not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry Candidates: NABTEB, IJMB, JUPEB, or GCE A/L or National Diploma, NCE.
- Higher National Diploma or Professional Diploma or Certificate
Wesley University Undergraduate Programmes
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
- Applied Geology
- Computer Science
College of Agriculture, Food Science, and Technology
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agriculture (with options in)
- Animal Science
- Agric Extension & Rural Development
- Agric Economics
- Crop Science
- Soil Science
- Fisheries Management & Aquaculture
College of Social and Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
College of Estate Design and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate Management
College of ArtsTheology (B.A in Theology)
Wesley University Post UTME Screening Requirements.
- 2023 JAMB-UTME Result Slip
- Completed Wesley University’s Application Form
- O’Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate, 3 Recent Passport Photographs
- 2 Reference Letters and Testimonial from the last school attended.
- Duly completed Request for Change of University (for transfer students)
How to Apply for Wesley University Post UTME
Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira (N2,500) to Skye Bank Current Account No. 1770793957.
Application forms can be obtained online or at the University Campus.
The University runs a full residency policy for regular students.
There is a provision for the accommodation of all categories of students at affordable prices and terms.
Leave a Reply