College of Nursing Gombe Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024 Is Out: The College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe, Gombe State has begun the sale of application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Nursing Programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session. See below the requirements and how to apply for the Gombe State College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Admission Form.
College of Nursing Gombe State ND/HND General Nursing Admission Form, Requirements, Cost of Forms, Application Guidelines, and Deadline for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
- UNTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- St. Camillus Hospital Uromi School of Midwifery Form
- Cross River State Schools of Nursing Form
- BUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form
Gombe College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Admission Requirements
- JAMB scores 150 points and above.
- O/level five credit sciences (Mathematics, English, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.)
- They are to submit their JAMB slip, Bank Teller and O/level to the College Registry.
- Candidates without JAMB SCORE need not apply.
- The candidate must be physically and Mentally fit.
How to Apply for Gombe College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Admission Form
Accordingly, the exercise for the sales of the online application forms will be conducted between Monday
All aspiring candidates are required to pay the sum of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) into the College Account at Fidelity Bank Plc. Account Number 5020132211 and Collect the form in College Registry.
All interested applicants should log into the College portal that is www.conmgombe.com, to make payment and obtain the form. The form can also be obtained at the College Café or business centre.
Furthermore, female applicants who wish to apply for Basic Midwifery and also ND/HND Nursing (multiple applications) are allowed to use different ID or phone numbers for each programme.
For more enquiries, interested applicants are to contact the College’s Admission Office via GSM NO. 08024680730 and 07067735671, please.
Leave a Reply