St. Camillus Hospital Uromi School of Midwifery Form 2022/2023 is Out: The School of Midwifery, St. Camillus Hospital, Uromi is now selling the application forms for admission into its Midwifery program for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain the St. Camillus Hospital School of Midwifery admission form below.
This article will acquaint you with the latest information on St. Camillus Hospital Uromi School of Midwifery, Basic Midwifery Admission Form, Admission Requirements, Duration, and Application Guidelines for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- AEFUTHA School of Nursing Admission Form
- UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- Cross River State Schools of Nursing Form
- UCTH Calabar School of Nursing Admission Form
St. Camillus Hospital School of Midwifery Admission Requirements
- The candidate must be a Registered nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
He / She must possess at least five (5) credits in WASC, SSCE, GCE, or NECO which should include Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and English Language at not more than two (2) sitting.
- A combination of WAEC and NECO Results is not accepted
- Candidates must not be below the age of 18 Years
How to Apply for St. Camillus Hospital School of Midwifery Admission Form
Forms are sold for # 10, 000. Payable into:
- ZENITH BANK PLC UROMI ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1014047326
- ACCOUNT NAME: SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY, ST. CAMILLUS HOSPITAL, UROMI
Leave a Reply