St. Camillus Hospital Uromi School of Midwifery Form 2023/2024 is Out: The School of Midwifery, St. Camillus Hospital, Uromi is now selling the application forms for admission into its Midwifery program for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain the St. Camillus Hospital School of Midwifery admission form below.
This article will acquaint you with the latest information on St. Camillus Hospital Uromi School of Midwifery, Basic Midwifery Admission Form, Admission Requirements, Duration, and Application Guidelines for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
St. Camillus Hospital Uromi School of Midwifery is a well-known institution in Nigeria that offers quality midwifery education to its students. Each year, the school releases its midwifery form for aspiring midwives who want to enroll in the school. In this article, we will be discussing how to apply for the St. Camillus Hospital Uromi School of Midwifery form and what you need to know about the application process.
- AEFUTHA School of Nursing Admission Form
- UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- Cross River State Schools of Nursing Form
- UCTH Calabar School of Nursing Admission Form
St. Camillus Hospital School of Midwifery Admission Requirements
- The candidate must be a Registered nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
He / She must possess at least five (5) credits in WASC, SSCE, GCE, or NECO which should include Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and English Language at not more than two (2) sitting.
- A combination of WAEC and NECO Results is not accepted
- Candidates must not be below the age of 18 Years
How to Apply for St. Camillus Hospital School of Midwifery Admission Form
Forms are sold for # 10, 000. Payable into:
- ZENITH BANK PLC UROMI ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1014047326
- ACCOUNT NAME: SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY, ST. CAMILLUS HOSPITAL, UROMI
St. Camillus Hospital Uromi School of Midwifery is a highly respected midwifery institution in Nigeria that provides quality midwifery education to its students. Prospective students who want to apply for the school’s midwifery program can do so by following the steps outlined above. It is important to note that the application process for St. Camillus Hospital Uromi School of Midwifery is highly competitive, and only qualified candidates are offered admission.