FUOYE Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024 Is Out: The Federal University of Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) is presently selling application forms for the 2023/2024 academic session’s Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercises. This page explains how to receive a FUOYE post-UTME form, as well as the admission criteria and courses available.
when will fuoye post UTME form be out?
This is to notify the general public that the Federal University of Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) will conduct its Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Post UTME Form
- Ibarapa Polytechnic Eruwa Post UTME Form
How much is Federal University Oye Ekiti Post UTME Form
Federal University Oye Ekiti FUOYE Post UTME form Cost N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Who is Eligible for FUOYE Post UTME
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye-Ekiti and obtained a UTME cut-off score of 160 and above.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.[check the screening portal for subject requirements].
- In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ Level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field, as the case may be.
How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME Form 2023
- First, you must visit the FUOYE) Post UTME / Direct Entry Portal>>> http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
- Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
- You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
Note: Ensure to use a valid email address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
- After updating your information, an activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
- Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
- Complete your registration by clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
- Step 8: Print Out your Registration Slip containing the summary of your registration. For assistance send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
On the University website, applicants for the Screening Exercise must complete the following tasks.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Applicants that fail to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
CLOSING DATE FOR SCREENING EXERCISE:
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only inquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to email@example.com or contact: 08088444730, between 8:00 am – 4:00 pm on Monday-Friday only.