Delta Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form 2022/2023: The Post UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session at Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) is now available. Below are the prerequisites and instructions for obtaining a Delta State Polytechnic post-UTME form.
Qualified individuals are requested to apply for admission to the Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku ND full-time program for the academic year 2022/2023.
DSPG Post UTME Requirement
- Candidates that picked Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku as their first or second option in the 2022 UTME Exercise and scored 140 or above.
- Candidates who did not pick Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku but now want to be considered for admission and scored 140 or above in the UTME for the year 2022.
- Only those who took the UTME in 2022 are allowed to apply.
- Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes in relevant disciplines including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE (WAEC & NECO), GCE O’level, NABTEB, or its equivalent.
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku as their initial option in JAMB should visit CAPS@jamb.gov.ng to complete the change of institution procedure.
- Please note that all candidates must use the aforesaid mode of application in order for their information to be located on the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), which will be used to process admissions.
Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku ND Full-Time Courses
School of Engineering
- ND Mechanical Engineering
- ND Welding and Fabrication Engineering
- ND Electrical Electronics Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Foundry Engineering
- ND Metallurgical Engineering
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- ND Civil Engineering Technology
- ND Chemical Engineering
School of Applied Sciences
- ND Computer Science
- ND Hospitality and Tourism Management
- ND Mathematics & Statistics
- ND Library and Information Science
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
School of Arts and Design
- ND Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- ND Fine and Applied Arts
School of Business Studies
- ND Accountancy
- ND Business Administration
- ND Mass Communication
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Banking and Finance
- ND Marketing
How to Apply for DSPG Post UTME Form
- Visit https://dspg.waeup.org for more information.
- On the menu, select Application.
- Select ‘ND Full-Time Programs 2022/2023‘ from the Application Category drop-down menu.
- At the upper left of the website, click the Register for Application button.
- Fill out the form that appears. It’s worth noting that the asterisk is a required field. You must have a valid email address before clicking the transmit login credentials to the email address button.
- Login to your email account and open the message that was delivered to you. On the email, copy the login and password.
- Proceed to the gateway (dspg.waeup.org). Login is located in the upper right corner.
- Copy the username and password and paste them into the appropriate fields.
- Login by clicking the Login button. The page you requested will be shown. Select Edit Application Record from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the form (Remember Asterix means compulsory). Click the pick button under passport photo to submit a passport image with a red backdrop that is no larger than 50kb. Then check the box that says, “I certify that the passport photograph that was submitted on this form is a real photo of me.” Then save your work. If your passport photo is the correct size, it will be uploaded.
- If you were successful in uploading a photo, select the option to create an online payment ticket. Then, under College PAY, click Submit. It will lead you to the website of Interswitch.
- For online payment, select the kind of card on the ATM Card: Verve or Master Card. Click on pay after entering the nineteen (19) digit number, expiration date, and CVV number on the back of the card, as well as your four (04) digit secret pin. Print your payment slip after that.
- When your payment is unsuccessful, click Requery College PAY before returning to item 10 above.
Before submitting your application online, double-check your information. The applicant will not be able to alter the application once it has been submitted.
- Send an inquiry request through the portal or phone at 08157117318 for further information or if you have any issues. Monday through Friday, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
There will be no physical examinations. All applicants will be reviewed online to see if they meet the entrance requirements. The Closing Date for DSPG Post UTME Application Form will be released soon
Note: It is the responsibility of all candidates to verify that their SSCE results and Result checkers cards are appropriately entered. Furthermore, any fraudulent or incorrect information will invalidate the application, and the candidate would be rejected.
Please contact us at 07036762555, 08157117318, or email@example.com with any questions about admissions.