Plateau State Poly Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Is Out: This page contains PLAPOLY Post UTME changes such as the price, eligible applicants, procedure, and form closure date. So, if you are an aspirant candidate seeking the Plateau State Poly 2023/2024 National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma application form, I recommend that you bookmark this website for future updates.
Plateau State Polytechnic’s administration is utilizing this means to advise the general public, particularly those interested in furthering their education at the university, that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is currently on sale. Candidates who are interested may go to the school’s official website and submit their details/information.
- Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Post UTME Form
- Ondo City Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form
- Niger State Polytechnic (NIGERPOLY) Post UTME Form
Requirement For Plateau State Polytechnic Post UTME
- Candidates for admission must have a score of 120 and above in the 2023 unified Tertiary matriculation examination (UTME) and must have chosen Plateau State Polytechnic Barkin Ladi as their Most Preferred Institution (1st Choice)
- Candidates must appear in person in the various department of their choice with their credentials i.e (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) and evidence of payment
How much is the Plateau State Polytechnic Post UTME Form?
Plateau State Polytechnic (PLAPOLY) Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
How to Obtain Plateau State Poly Post UTME 2023/2024
Candidates must begin the capture of his/her Bio-data through the polytechnic website www.plapoly.edu.ng and fill out the online form note that the system will automatically generate and enable payment via USSD or RRR slip with the polytechnic logo for onward payment of the form fees of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) for Post-UTME screening fee at any commercial bank
The applicant is required to print the application receipt containing His/Her applicant ID using www.plapoly.edu.ng after payment in the bank other details of the procedures can be obtained on the website.