Thomas Adewumi University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Thomas Adewumi University, Oko, Kwara State, is now selling application forms for admission into its degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See below the available courses, requirements, and how to apply for the Thomas Adewumi University post UTME form.
For admission to the Thomas Adewumi University first degree programs for the 2022/2023 academic session, applications are being accepted from suitably qualified candidates who achieved the required score on the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and possess at least five O‘ Level Credit in pertinent subjects.
- Topfaith University Post UTME Form
- Trinity University Post UTME Screening Form
- Westland University Post UTME Form
- Greenfield University Post UTME Form
Thomas Adewumi University Courses
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- NURSING SCIENCE
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES:
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CRIMINOLoGY AND SECURITY STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
FACULTY OF COMPUTING AND APPLIED SCIENCES:
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Thomas Adewumi University Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates must have obtained the required score in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five (s) O’Level
- Credit passes of not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE NECO, NABTEB, or equivalent
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply but will be required to present the acceptable qualifications before matriculation.
How to Apply for Thomas Adewumi University Post UTME Form
candidates are to note the following information and application procedure for online application: This application form will cost N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
Interested candidates should visit the Admission Portal @ https://portal.tau.edu.ng/Home/Application
Candidates will be required to apply for a change of institution through JAMB and come along with the slip
Leave a Reply