FRC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.frc.gov.ng: the Fiscal Responsibility Commission is currently recruiting goof citizens to fill in the vacant positions in the agency. Do you want to apply for the recruitment I urge you to read here to have good information.
On the application portal, the FRC recruitment form will be accessible soon. The FRC Recruitment application form is only available online at www.frc.gov.ng, the FRC’s recruitment portal.
About Fiscal Responsibility Commission FRC
The FRC has the power to investigate and audit the accounts of government agencies and other public entities, and to enforce compliance with fiscal responsibility laws and regulations. It also provides advice and guidance to government agencies and other stakeholders on best practices in fiscal management and works to promote public awareness of the importance of fiscal responsibility.
Overall, the role of the FRC is to ensure that public finances are managed in a responsible and transparent manner and that public funds are used for the benefit of the people of Nigeria.
Benefits of working with Fiscal Responsibility Commission FRC
- Improved Corporate Governance: The FRC helps companies improve their corporate governance practices and adhere to established standards and guidelines.
- Enhanced Reputation: Companies that follow FRC guidelines are perceived as more trustworthy and transparent, improving their reputation and standing with investors and stakeholders.
- Better Financial Reporting: The FRC helps companies improve their financial reporting and provide accurate and reliable information to investors and stakeholders.
- Access to Expertise: The FRC has a wealth of expertise and resources to support companies in their efforts to improve corporate governance and financial reporting.
- Compliance: Working with the FRC helps companies comply with relevant regulations and laws, reducing the risk of legal and financial consequences.
FRC Recruitment Requirements
Below is a list of prerequisites that would be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor‘s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
Additionally, having a strong understanding of ICT and how to utilize computer basic software for work and appropriate delivery of various duties as required by the firm will be a plus.
How to Apply for FRC Recruitment
It’s essential to know that the FRC recruitment form is not currently available as of this writing. To find out when the form is available, go to www.frc.gov.ng.com and log in.
Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit www.frc.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form on the FRC login portal
- Upload credentials
Only applicants who have completed the qualifying examinations will be interviewed and have their credentials reviewed (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.
Leave a Reply