EFCC Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal – efccnigeria.org | EFCC Recruitment Application Form Portal | EFCC Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal | Apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment. For more information continue reading till the end of this page.
This is to inform the general public and unemployed citizens who desire to work for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). The EFCC 2023 recruitment exercise will commence soon. This article discusses how to apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment in 2023 and the requirements, application process, and application form portal. Last but not least, there’s the application deadline.
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
EFCC Recruitment 2023 Portal
After viewing a flurry of them on search engines, many individuals have been inquiring which website is the authentic Economic and Financial Crimes Commission website. Please keep in mind that there is only one official website for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission: www.efcc.gov.ng.
EFCC Recruitment Requirements
Furthermore, all applicants must meet certain employment standards to be considered for employment with the EFCC. Before applying for any position with the EFCC, please -check the requirement below before filling out the application form to avoid being disqualified.
1. Applicants for the EFCC Graduates Cadre, Diploma Cadre, and S.S.C.E Cardre must have completed the SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in at least three (3) subjects, including English and Mathematics.
2. All eligible applicants must be Nigerian citizens with a valid form of identification, such as an international passport, a voter ID card, a national ID card, or a driver’s license.
3. Bring your birth certificate and a BSC/HND degree from a reputable institution with you.
4. You must also be physically and mentally fit, as well as have excellent communication and computer skills.
5. Applicants with abnormalities, debt/criminal cases, or who are pregnant should not apply.
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2023
At this time, the EFCC application form is not available online, and you will be unable to submit your application. However, we strongly advise you to bookmark this website and return to it on a regular basis to guarantee you receive all of the job-related material we regularly update on this page.
If you provide your email address in the comment section below, you can receive these updates directly in your inbox.
Procedure & Steps for Submitting an Online Application:
- Visit the EFCC’s New Job Portal at www.efccnigeria.org/career for more information.
- To begin the registration process, https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/career and click the Available Vacancies link.
- It is necessary to provide a genuine phone number and email address.
- Fill in all of the required fields on the application form.
- You must activate your account after completing the signup process.
- To continue, enter the activation test code issued to your SMS/email.
- Before submitting your information, double-check it.
- Please scan and upload your resumes/credentials.
- You’ll be taken to your dashboard, where you may change your profile and other activities.
EFCC Recruitment Closing Date for Applications 2023
Although the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has not yet set an official deadline for recruitment, we recommend that you apply as soon as you notice this advertisement in order to avoid missing out on this fantastic chance.
Please keep me posted when recruitment is on going
Please send me the recruitment form portal for efcc nigeria
Please get me posted when the portal is open