INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing, All applicants who want to apply for the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) must have the requirements read by the end of this article to see the steps on how to apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment.
In preparation for the upcoming General Elections, the Independent National Electoral Commission plans to revalidate and upgrade its Ad-Hoc Staff Recruitment Databank. According to INEC’s chairman, the commission will hire about one million ad hoc workers to help with the general elections. This is the best time to look for job openings and to take advantage of this once–in-a–lifetime opportunity to work for INEC as an Adhoc staff member.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
Here is the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal for the year and instructions on how to apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment. The Independent National Elections Commission (INEC) Adhoc Staff recruitment portal is now open for business, and applications are being accepted. This page contains information on the INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment registration portal, as well as instructions on how to register and log in to apply for the INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment exercise, which is currently taking place via INEC Portal.
www.inecrecruitment.com is now open for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment. Following the procedures, applicants can now submit their credentials online. Here’s how to apply for this year’s INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Requirements
Below is a list of prerequisites that will be posted on the recruiting portal for all candidates to review before submitting, with the understanding that only those who meet the standards would be eligible to participate in the screening process.
- Bachelor‘s degree is obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
How to Apply for Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- The help desk details: Vanity number: 0700-CALL-INEC; Email address: email@example.com
- Phone numbers of Specific officers per state are detailed on the portal.
- A link to the INECPRES is also available at the INEC website www.inecnigeria.org
- All applicants are encouraged to fill out the registration forms online – The MOBILE APP (for android phones only) or web portal (using laptop/PCs) to be eligible for consideration as ad-hoc staff in the 2023 General Elections.
Pls kindly notify me when this is out.I will like to participate.Thanks.
Am also interested, pls notify me
Please notify me am very much interested
Pls notify me if this is out! Thanks ?