Ekiti TESCOM Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is Out: Ekiti State TESCOM has released the shortlisted candidates for the screening exercise for 2023. The official Ekiti State TESCOM shortlisted portal also has the Ekiti State TESCOM 2nd batch list of shortlisted candidates.
We’ll teach you how to see if you’ve been shortlisted for the screening process and how to get the whole list of Ekiti State TESCOM recruitment shortlisted candidates in PDF format from the official Portal.
Ekiti State TESCOM Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2023
Have you applied for Ekiti State’s teacher recruitment this year? If you answered yes, you should find out if you have been pre-selected for the screening process, which could lead to full-time employment.
We are pleased to tell you that the list of shortlisted candidates for Ekiti State TESCOM teachers has been published. Candidates who pass the first round will be able to check their names and move on to the next round.
If you applied online, we’ll show you how to check your name and get the Ekiti State TESCOM teacher’s list of successful candidates in PDF format (for both teaching and non-teaching applicants). Continue reading to see how to get access to a list of pre-selected individuals who applied for the job.
- Ekiti State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Ekiti State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Edo State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Akwa Ibom Technical School Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates
Criteria for Selection Of Ekiti State TESCOM Recruitment
What criteria are used to shortlist Ekiti State TESCOM, Shortlisted Candidates? Ekiti State is a Nigerian state where it is difficult to become a teacher. Before being admitted into the Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission, each applicant must go through a number of stages (TESCOM).
In fact, there are three basic selection criteria, which are as follows:
- Bachelor‘s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants must possess teaching qualifications. Registration with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be added advantages.
- HND holders in relevant school subjects with Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) may also apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or voter’s card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs.
How to Check the Ekiti State TESCOM Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates must wait for the list to be released on the official Ekiti State teacher’s recruitment webpage. On the official Ekiti State teachers recruitment portal and on their official Facebook page, the full list of selected candidates will be revealed. Continue reading to learn how to double-check your name after the list is released.
- Visit the official Ekiti State teachers shortlisted portal via www.ekitistate.gov.ng/jobs/tescom/
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page
- Under Shortlisted Candidates click View Full List
- Based on the post you applied for, click on the date to see if you have been selected.
Date for Ekiti State SUBEB Interview
All candidates who have been successfully shortlisted should be aware that the date of the exams or interviews will be notified here on this website as soon as it is available.
All interested applicants must arrive at their respective centers by 8:00 a.m.
Candidates applying for non-teaching positions should be aware that in some places, odd and even application numbers have separate centers.
All applicants should bring just HB Pencils and an Eraser to the examination centers. For those who require them, calculators will also be appropriate.
For identification purposes, all candidates should carry a printout of their Remita forms.
Venue for Ekiti State SUBEB Screening Exercise
The Ekiti State TESCOM Shortlisted Candidates recruitment examination for prospective applicants is slated to hold at designated centers as follows:
(A) Ado Ekiti Centre
i. Ekiti State University – Teaching Staff
ii. Christ School, Ado – Non-Teaching – (Odd Numbered Applicant ID)
iii. Christ Girls, Ado – Non-Teaching – (Even Numbered Applicant ID)
(B) Aramoko Centre
ADDICO – Both Teaching & Non-Teaching
(C) IDO Centre
i. Ekiti Parapo College, Ido – Teaching (Arts/Soc. Science)
ii. Notre Dame G/S, Ido – Teaching (Science)
iii. Oganganmodu G/S, Ido – Non Teaching
(D) Ijero Centre
i. Doherty Memorial G/S – Teaching
ii. College of Health Sciences – Non-Teaching
(E) Ikere Centre
College of Education, Ikere – Teaching & Non-Teaching
(F) Ikole Centre
i. St. Mary Girls G/S, Ikole – Teaching (Arts & Languages)
ii. Holy Apostolic HS, Ikole – Teaching (Social Sciences}
iii. AUD H/S, Ikole – Teaching (All Sciences}
iv. Iyinfolu H/S, Ayedun – Non-Teaching – Odd-Numbered Applicant ID
v. Odo Oro H/S, Odo Oro – Non-Teaching – Even Numbered Applicant ID
(G) Ode Centre
i. Ode High School, Ode – Non-Teaching
ii. Ile Owuro H/S, Ode – Teaching.
Please subscribe to our push notification to receive the most up-to-date information on the ongoing recruiting process.
Leave a Reply