FCC Ibadan Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Is Out: Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan, FCCIBADAN post UTME application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. read here to see the requirement and how to fill out the application form online.
Suitably qualified applicants are asked to apply for the post-UTME application form for the 2022/2023 academic session at the Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan.
- First Technical University (Tech-U) Ibadan Post UTME Form
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form
- Abia State University (ABSU) Post UTME Form
- Dominion University Post UTME Form
FCC Ibadan ND Courses
- National Diploma (ND) in Co-operative Economics & Management (Full Time & Part-Time)
- National Diploma (ND) in Banking & Finance (Full Time & Part–Time)
- National Diploma (ND) in Business Administration & Management (Full Time & Part-Time)
- National Diploma (ND) in Computer Science (Full Time Only)
- National Diploma (ND) in Home & Rural Economics (Full Time Only)
- National Diploma (ND) in Accountancy (Full Time Only)
- National Diploma (ND) in Marketing (Full Time Only)
- Diploma (DCS) in Co-operative Studies (Full Time Only)
- Professional Diploma (PD) in Co-operative Studies (1 Year Programme Full Time & Part Time)
Federal Co-operative College Ibadan Post UTME Eligibility
Entry Requirements: WASC / SSCE/ NABTEB / GCE O’ level with 5 credits at not more than two sittings which must include English Language, Mathematics, and any other three from Economics, Geography, Commerce/Accounts/Agric/Biology, Government/History.
It is compulsory for candidates to have sat for the 2022 JAMB UTME in English and Mathematics.
How to Apply for Federal Co-operative College Ibadan Post UTME Form
Candidates should not register for programs for which they do not have the requirements. The admission to the Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a program for which he/she is not qualified or a candidate is in violation of any of the procedures and rules thereof, the admission would be withdrawn.
Candidates seeking admission into Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan are required to complete the institution’s application form available online at: www.fccibadan.edu.ng.
Scratch cards for the purchase of forms for Full-Time programs are available in the college on the payment of N7,500.00. All payments are made payable to the college’s TSA account. To access the college’s account, visit www.remita.net (click on “Pay FGN and State TSA” and type FEDERAL COOPERATIVE COLLEGE- IBADAN in the textbox provided) to generate your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) before proceeding to any commercial bank for payment.
The followings are to be attached to duly completed forms:
- Evidence of payment (receipt) for the scratch card which is obtainable in the college’s account section.
- A photocopy of the original or computer printout of WAEC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- A passport-size photograph.
- A photocopy of the Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age.
- A photocopy of computer printout of 2022 UTME for ND full-time applicants.
Duly completed forms should be returned to the Registrar, Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan. Applicants will be invited for an interview at an appropriate time. Success candidates will be communicated thereafter.
For further inquiries:
- Registrar – 08035061039
- Babade – 08038319232
- Seyi – 08034759227
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply